Order Free Linux - All Distro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well it's Knoppix 5.0.1. Sorry for messing up the numbers. I already have a copy of it burned. I will burn a copy for you'll.
Ashish you can take it from me when you got time. Anurag I can give you at the LUG meet.
Gary I will see if I can send you one copy somehow. PM me your address.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
tech_your_future said:
Well it's Knoppix 5.0.1. Sorry for messing up the numbers. I already have a copy of it burned. I will burn a copy for you'll.
Ashish you can take it from me when you got time. Anurag I can give you at the LUG meet.
sent check ur pm
hoping for the best:)

\/endett/\

Broken In
i wonder if they'll ship Slackware 10.2 as well. They havent mentioned it specifically. i dont think they r interested in shipping other distros/lack of demands thqqts led them to put up only a few distros specifically.

tuxfan

Technomancer
tech_your_future said:

Thanks Mehul. Please PM your cell number/address and I will have it collected. Tell me if its CD or DVD. I will replace it with a blank Moser-Baer so that you can continue distributing. I don't expect you to do what Mark Shuttleworth does :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom