Order Free Linux - All Distro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Seems safe enough vishal. I don't really see anything that can be wrong. Again these people are looking forward to sustaining themselves through CD sales and sponsors.

T

thunderbird.117

Atlast a free one. In india many of them try to gain money by that. Now iam going to stop buying from them :D.

Only one order per 14 days. I wanted Fedora and Suse also, but settled for just Fedora.

lets see they gonna rock the world like the ubuntu cds does !!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
thanx a lot man thnaked u and added some instanst reps.
really a great post.i hope they just reach my home too

hey ppl i also aurge u don't to abuse this wonderful service also.

if u can't donate u can just click on the google adds at there website to help them earn money for a good cause.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Thanx mate for tat Awesome post....I hv added to ur Rep points.

Well the gr8 thing is tat i and 10 of my other friends (we all are studying in 3rd yr I.T Engg) hv decided tat i will order jus one copy and will burn them on various disks and distribute/share b/w us and any one else who needs it.

I will keep the Linux OS in our college library for others to share and learn..

Cheers n e-peace....

tuxfan

Technomancer
If you can't donate, at least click on their ad-sense ads :) I think I will open the site everyday and at least click once :p

Cool find mate.

kalpik said:
Yeah.. Please just order one set and burn the rest for your friends..
Cool! So when am I getting my CDs from you kalpik? :D To start with I want Knoppix 5. I have something as old as 3.6 :(

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
tuxfan said:
If you can't donate, at least click on their ad-sense ads :) I think I will open the site everyday and at least click once :p

Cool find mate.

Cool! So when am I getting my CDs from you kalpik? :D To start with I want Knoppix 5. I have something as old as 3.6 :(
do u ppl give in same city??

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Sorry, I don't want any Linux CD/DVDs. I have got the distros I want.
I don't want to waste their money either!!

arunks

Hey here is the aks
JGuru said:
Sorry, I don't want any Linux CD/DVDs. I have got the distros I want.
I don't want to waste their money either!!
then why have u replied on this thread..
even why u opened this.

u looks showing show off to others.if u dont want then why r u telling others

cyrux

In the zone
thanx for the site

Even i would like to add here that dont order just because they are free. If you have other resources get it from them and please help the linux community grow in all possible ways
Cheers..!!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Please don't abuse it. If you don't need it or can download it from the net then don't order. And if you can donate, then do so.
please don't think that as its free ,we should take undue advantage of it.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well y don't we start a thread where ppl can request linux distro's and if anyone in their locality(or city) has this distro they can lend it to him , or courier it to him ( it costs rs 50 for lucknow to mumbai ) .

tuxfan

Technomancer
tech_your_future said:
I got Knoppix 5.0.2 DVD with me :p. Hopefully I have left it in working condition.

WOW!! When can I get it? Do you have a DVD writer? If not I shall get one :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom