Optimum graphic card at 10,000 Rupees

lordirecto

In the zone
I would like to know more information about graphic cards priced at 10k. Seeing some online seller sites, I noticed that GTX 460 is around 10k mark. I would like to know which manufacturer is the best in this category. The budget can be extended to a maximum of 11k.

I am asking this for a relative of mine. He intends to use the computer for casual gaming and HD movies. Need not stick to Nvidia only, but optimum price-performance is prefered. Crossfire X / SLI is not prefered. As his PSU is Seasonic 520 W. His config is as follows,

Intel DH 55 TC
Intel i3 530 2.93 Ghz
Antex NSK 4400
3 GB RAM
Asus PW 191

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Yeah, I said "try" to get OCed cards. They don't cost much more and give extra performance. Some of the OCed card have better cooling too.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Hmmm, I am not sure. He may change his cabinet. Since he is very impatient to get a graphic card after he saw the replies, I believe he will remove the entire motherboard out of the cabinet and place it on something else.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Antec nsk4400 can easily house a gtx 460 or 6850. It has lesser height but adequate width to incorporate mid range cards.

Check its review HERE.

J

Joker

^^ no where written and HD 6850 is much faster: MSI Radeon HD 6850 review

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
my previous bad post. i mentioned the width of cabinet :-(

yes 6850 faster. and 550 is going to be another card from nvidia soon.

Top Bottom