Old TV Video Games

rowsap1

Broken In
i once played heretic 2 but the installation was corrupted and i wasnt able to go past level 3! it seemed a nice game though

Did it get stuck on coming to a big corridor with a big gate??
I think that is a bug! i walked very close to the ledge into the doorway to the left.. Any other move stuck the game!

Just remembered this!! :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly am tired of shooters. Am going to skip the next Bad Company or what ever it is.

1. You are dropped on a training ground.
2. Some training exercise.
3. And then with a bunch of testosterone heavy men you go tearing your way through maps.

Duh..! Bored.

Completely agreed with you on this. Lets hope Rage will bring something new to the table.

Regarding the topic, one game I was very fond of a decade back was Test Drive 6. Also the original Metal Gear Solid was fabulous.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It took me atleast 3 hrs just to get that plane up.. Hehee

i don't know how long the demo was, but after failing to fly the plane in the first 5-6 tries, stopped.

How many of you have played Nosferatu - one of the best horror game I've ever played - try it and I'm sure you will get insane to save your relatives and will jump off chair while fight with enemies ;-)

another horror game is Penumbra. played the first & 2nd episode (Black Plague). physics heavy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ heard the name but never played - will try to give a try anyway.

BloodRayne 1 and BloodRayne 2 - two of the best TPS action games ;-)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
my favourite 8-bits
mario
legendary(a samurai jumping across trees and killing ninjas)
baseball
bomber man(one of the few games i completed)
kung fu
contra
spiderman

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another fav, the original Brian Lara Cricket. And Actua Soccer, found it much easier than Fifa those days.

gameranand

Living to Play
I played Dave (DOS) a long long time ago and that quite fun. Although didn't completed that found that quite hard. :))

nims11

BIOS Terminator
does anybody feels something wrong in their stomach and head while playing wold 3d? because of this, i havent played it much!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
have great memories of button smashing on gamepads and finger aching with SF and the game is total fun when played one with another human -;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
those 8bit games are real fun once you team up with someone. me & my friend used to game a lot:

tank (i defend the statue, he attack)
silk worm (me in chopper, he in jeep)
Contra (except force)
football

and a hell lot more.

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ adding to Sam.

Goonies, Duck hunt, Clay Mores, Wild Gunman [Cowboy Shootings], Sonic Hedgehog, Baseball, tennis[boring but good to play the last level]...

The one & only games, which find real Arnold in you is Contra & even the multiplayer too.

abhidev

Human Spambot
goonies and sonic were one of the best games i had played in the past...also has anyone played Lion king?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Goonies was really good.

...also has anyone played Lion king?

Yeah, played that but didn't complete...I think there was level where lion king rides on an ostrich and I failed everytime there.

Played Jungle Book, TMNT 1-2-3 (completed), Aladdin (completed), batman, spiderman, captain planet.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Goonies was really good.

Yeah, played that but didn't complete...I think there was level where lion king rides on an ostrich and I failed everytime there.

ya that part was bit difficult..but then you should have played the complete game...it was awesome...coz later the cub turns into a lion and the last boss fight is with his own uncle who killed his father....

Lord073

Journeyman
Does anyone remember Suikoden?

Actually I was searching for some free games on the net when I came across the following website

SCF

It has got some games which are surprisingly similar to Suikoden, especially the game Exit Fate. The best thing is that all the games are free to download and play :))

Top Bottom