Old TV Video Games

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Oh god. You completed TMNT Manhattan Project. Awesome. It is on 4th rank on my toughest game list. 1.Final Mission 2.Chip n Dale 3.Looney Tunes 4.TMNT Man.Pro.
In Mighty fighter i found last boss tough to defeat rest all not much.

i don't know what its full name was. remember it as TMNT. Took me a long time to complete and beat Shredders henchman. Once lost to shredder. completed on 2nd try.

Played chip and dale as well as looney tunes but never completed. maybe didn't get past half the game also. And whis is this final mission? never heard of it.

BTW ever played crossfire, silk worm and CUBA? First one is SP and extremely difficult. Rest both are SP as well as MP and vehicle based.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah played CUBA on my friends home,its difficult. Silk Worm and Crossfire never heard.
This video has similar game SCAT, its combined with Final Mission couldn't find separate video. Final Mission starts at 6:28.

Played Ninja Gaiden? Very tough but somehow completed. Awesome fighting game.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ thanks. will check.

Do try SilkWorm. If you play 2P, one will control a chopper whereas other controls a jeep. Driving Jeep is a bit difficult but have to worry less whereas in chopper one have to dodge as well as kill more.

Nope. haven't played Ninja Gaiden.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
ok..I'll try once i get internet connection(this month). Why the name is SilkWorm? I don't think there is any silky worm

TheSloth

The Slowest One
This is the only game in which me and my cousin both play awesome and enjoyed alot. After that Double Dragon.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
nintendo8.com - play Nintendo 8-bit games online (no download required)

Nostalgia!! :'D

i use nesbox.com for playing online nes and snes game, this site have also "Save" game feature. :)

and "Play Together" feature. You can play multiplayer game directly on the site. :)

Last edited:

Knight2A4

In the zone
[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonChina_zpsfb197cfa.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonhereitcomes_zps7d51b297.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonItalybeatthumup_zps96cdba40.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonthewarthofthemummy_zps5589f174.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonFinalBoss2_zps014eccc7.jpg[/IMGG]

Retro Classic ......... If you remember

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonChina_zpsfb197cfa.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonhereitcomes_zps7d51b297.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonItalybeatthumup_zps96cdba40.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonthewarthofthemummy_zps5589f174.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/DubleDragonFinalBoss2_zps014eccc7.jpg[/IMGG]

Retro Classic ......... If you remember

thanks

Top Bottom