Old TV Video Games

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Played both IGI and Return to castle Wolfenstein. Both are really good games, but Wolfenstein has my heart.When an FPS game doesn't give a sh*t about realism and focuses on just fun and fear, well you've got me. The moments spent pumping lead into UberSoldiers-Priceless.Absolutely Electric. That's the reason I hate the Delta Force Series and Half Life.
Also, did anyone play Warrior Kings?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Played both IGI and Return to castle Wolfenstein. Both are really good games, but Wolfenstein has my heart.When an FPS game doesn't give a sh*t about realism and focuses on just fun and fear, well you've got me. The moments spent pumping lead into UberSoldiers-Priceless.Absolutely Electric. That's the reason I hate the Delta Force Series and Half Life.
Also, did anyone play Warrior Kings?
Quake III and mods = :cool:

I'm tired of these military shooters.

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Quake III ? Epic.
I remember, I used to get a railgun and snipe at the bots,and I couldn't understand what was so great about the game.One day I switched the camera to a bot's perspective.He was playing like crazy! I followed suit, just killing everything that moved, not knowing my next step...Valhalla. That's how I discovered Quake III. :)

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
Anyone know this awesome FPS game which was like wolf(closed levels and elevator for next level).Had power ups like flight and a hand which threw blue plasma orb or something.blades attached to rotors killing everything in it's way etc.?
I am searching like crazy but don't remember it's name.We used to call it wolf back then :D(What,we were noobs then.)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Anyone know this awesome FPS game which was like wolf(closed levels and elevator for next level).Had power ups like flight and a hand which threw blue plasma orb or something.blades attached to rotors killing everything in it's way etc.?
I am searching like crazy but don't remember it's name.We used to call it wolf back then :D(What,we were noobs then.)

Are talking abt wolf 3D??

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

8 Bit Nintendo Game?

Neuron

Electronic.

I think you are talking about rise of the triad,in which you get lots of bazer bazookas and all.As far i remember there are such traps in that game.
*toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/rott_gibs.png

B

bornforeducation

You guys are forgetting a game - The Islander
does anyone remember it????

Lord073

Journeyman
IGI and IGI 2 are the only 2 games which I could never finish :-(. BTW playing Fable - The Lost Chapters right now...

Top Bottom