Offtopic: Forum Problem. everyone please join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I don't know why even mods are not suggesting this. I know it's a bug, but instead of just complaining, we could find a solution to this. we don't want to leave the forum just because of a small bug.
Go to edit options from quick links>scroll to the bottom> change message editor Interface to standard editor. Now everything will work fine I suppose.

Nemes!s

Broken In
I'm also getting "msg too short. please increase character length beyong 10ch":x but some time it works:???:

well there is a workaround i guess, if you put some smilies in msg then it work... I'm posting like that :p

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
well everything is working fine for me...no slow speed...can reply using Quick Reply...no database error messages...can't really comment why is this happening for a few members only...

BTW I always use Chrome browser...maybe that helps

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^ thanks for your support guys. well a new entry. mavihs facing same problem. so do rhitwick, Kalpik (mod). guys this forum need a refreshment. a serious one. and soon.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

so guys no use PMing or blaming Mods. they helpless as us memebers. just need wait till everything back n track (or will it be ever?).

but 1 thing surely, this problem doesn't get solved soon. many brilliant minds going leave. & this going hurt Digit big time.

i was in work pressure and unable to open the forum for a day.. and then when i open it and tried to post a message i was facing the same problem of length. I thought i have given wrong password or my user profile must have gone wrong. but if this is the case it is very serious . i have tried both quick reply and post reply with same result.

6x6

Journeyman
The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

somebody do something

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys this is an offtopic but a very important discussion that i want to bring forward today. since yesterday asigh is facing a strage issue. he can't post msg. if he tries, all he gets is a "msg too short. please increase character length beyong 10ch" or something like this. i not creating this thread on asigh's behalf but cause more problem have been coming up in this year. firstly, increasing number of database errors. secondly if you look at thread, you'll see that new posts have been made but when entering, it'll show posts done much earlier. also the whos online list have vanished from the subsections. hardly any mods online since past few days. also the number of spammers & bots have increased so much, heres now more bots than members online.
same problem with me bro
and agree with you that there are n number of spammers now in this section
sorry to say but TDF is losing charm just bcoz of irrelevant/inappropriate info being posted on the threads

PS: asigh already told he leaving this forum cause his issue hasn't been addressed yet. even after more than 24hrs. you can understand how it feels to be a regular member since several years & suddenly kind of banned or stipped of the right to post.
no man!!
this will be huge blow for all of us
i mean he possess huge amount of info regarding all queries related to computers
and its not about losing the permanent members only but the image that will be formed inside all of us for TD
i've been reading the magazine since 2004 i guess
at least they should solve these type of errors and issues that are being coming in the way of all of us

and may be they are working on it
lets hope they are.....

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Test1
Test....Test! (Quick Reply Test) - Not Working

Test2
Smiley Test!:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x
Edit- Smiley Test working!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
lol...I just want to ask....why this type of threads keep coming up now and then?? GUYS PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING. COZ NO1 IS LISTENING YOU. :)

There are already many threads. And guess what some are official :D

I stopped complaining. I just login here once a month to see the contents of upcoming issue :D

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
asigh, please don't leave. For now, do what I have written. Go to edit options and change the last setting at the bottom. This thing will be sorted out sooner or later, but I don't want an inactive forum once again. This is the only place I can discuss stuff related to tech.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
lol...I just want to ask....why this type of threads keep coming up now and then?? GUYS PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING. COZ NO1 IS LISTENING YOU. :)

There are already many threads. And guess what some are official :D

I stopped complaining. I just login here once a month to see the contents of upcoming issue :D
so which forum are you on these days?
maybe i'll also leave TDF again & get a little more active on other forums!:-D

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

asigh, please don't leave. For now, do what I have written. Go to edit options and change the last setting at the bottom. This thing will be sorted out sooner or later, but I don't want an inactive forum once again. This is the only place I can discuss stuff related to tech.
if you want places to discuss about tech then i can give you whole bunch on them!:razz:
:arrow:Chip.in/forums
:arrow:techenclave.com/forums
:arrow:erodov.com/forums

PS: i'm also on all of them! :p

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Since today, even I'm facing "Message too short" when any reply is posted. I've to repost it to make it appear.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I know about other forums and I'm on most of them too. But I have got quite comfortable here. it seems I know most of the members personally. all names look quite familiar. And no other forum is as active as this one is currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom