Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

andy_65_in

Padawan
Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.305.2357.0) - Error 0x80244018...hows this to be resolved

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Try to remove them all sticks, test two at a time first and then one by one for the faulty one in the pair.
I shall do that.
But Saiyan,isn't it obvious that my PC's BIOS settings shows full 16GB RAM installed as do the Windows -10 OS?
If any RAM module was defective,wouldn't it show lesser RAM as 12 GB inside BIOS or within Windows -10 after a cold Boot Start??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I shall do that.
But Saiyan,isn't it obvious that my PC's BIOS settings shows full 16GB RAM installed as do the Windows -10 OS?
If any RAM module was defective,wouldn't it show lesser RAM as 12 GB inside BIOS or within Windows -10 after a cold Boot Start??
Pretty sure if you try with single 4gb ram stick, windows will not dedicate 4gb to vram and you'll know where the error is coming from if you see system logs in event viewer.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I shall do that.

Clean the dram module golden contact pin with alcohol and cotton. Let it dry. Clean the slots with brush and a cheap hand held air blower. Try with single ram stick at a time.

Last edited:

andy_65_in

Padawan
my windows 10 pc not detecting my camera sd card...d ownloaded global realtek drivers and tried all stunts...still no luck...could this be the new update...my driver updated....pendrive detected

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
my windows 10 pc not detecting my camera sd card...d ownloaded global realtek drivers and tried all stunts...still no luck...could this be the new update...my driver updated....pendrive detected
Check with some other device/laptop/card reader,SD cards/pen drives usually die suddenly.

Top Bottom