Official Sony Ericsson Thread :-

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
well,there was a catch: for Rs10600/- I got yesterday , SE k810i+128MB m2! not 2GB,2GB costs Rs11900/- :(

anyways,I will buy a 1/2 GB card later today or tomorrow :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well guys, G700 and G900 have been released.....(their GSMArena pages say that they're available).....

G700: *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_g700-2248.php
G900: *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_g900-2247.php

Sony Ericsson G700 and G900

Next in-line are two new Symbian UIQ smartphones of conservative looks - the Sony Ericsson G700 and Sony Ericsson G900. The two phones have identical dimensions and feature the same 2.4" 262K-color QVGA TFT touchscreen displays.

Sony Ericsson G700 and G900 will be tri-band handsets with 3G capabilities. They will also sport stereo Bluetooth and 160MB of internal memory. The memory is further expandable through the built-in Memory Stick Micro card slot.

Despite the Symbian UIQ, the user interface is very simplified, taking after the standart non-smartphone Sony Ericsson user interface. Sony Ericsson G700 has a very convenient one-touch full organiser function accessible from the home screen, as well as a touch-controlled Notes application, while the G900 home screen is equiped with one-touch media functions. You can find our review of the Sony Ericsson G700 here.

The Sony Ericsson G900 sports a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with image and video stabilizer, while the G700 has a 3.2 megapixel camera with no autofocus, yet the image and video stabilizer are on-board. An intriguing feature of G900 is the ability to manually select the focus point when you shoot just by tapping on the display. Another feature Sony Ericsson G900 has over the G700 is the Wi-Fi connectivity. You can find our Sony Ericsson G900 review over here.

Sony Ericsson G900 costs about 340 euro (530 dollars) in the online shops, while the Sony Ericsson G700 is worth as little as 265 euro (410 US dollars). Those are both slightly more than the initial estimates.
From: *www.gsmarena.com/market_update_htc_diamond_se_g700_and_g900_nokia_n78_and_7310-news-515.php

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
well,there was a catch: for Rs10600/- I got yesterday , SE k810i+128MB m2! not 2GB,2GB costs Rs11900/- :(

anyways,I will buy a 1/2 GB card later today or tomorrow :D

dude you will get a 2gb card free with k810i

i have a sony ericson flap in which it is clearly mentioned that 2 gb card free with k810i

i tried to capture it's but it is tooo blurred

*www.flickr.com/photos/kushagra/2541732914/

see the last one if you can :D:D

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
guyz wat do u all think about Sony Ericsson W960i?i am planning to upgrade to this from my good old w810i.will there be any significant change in music performance?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^its a great phone..but i think you should wait for the W980..according to gsmarena its music quality is comparable to the ipod...

I dont understand, why is the title of this thread is so misleading? Its about praka buying his new phone mostly, what is so official about sony ericsson here :)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^No.it is meant to be a thread discussing latest SE products. :) sorry for my posts in the first post.I am editing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom