Official Sony Ericsson Thread :-

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dude you will get a 2gb card free with k810i

i have a sony ericson flap in which it is clearly mentioned that 2 gb card free with k810i

i tried to capture it's but it is tooo blurred

*www.flickr.com/photos/kushagra/2541732914/

see the last one if you can :D:D

bumped go to the shopkeeper and inquire about it

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^yes.inquired.he says another Rs1200 will cost for 2GB model.(~11900K) .also I cannot now try to replace this set as it is already in use. :D Inquired the price at other shops and they all said the same.

EDIT:I just called Sony Ericsson call centre.the guy at call centre verified their exists K810i + 128MB M2 model which he quoted Rs12400/- :shock: and 2GB model at Rs13800/- :shock: :shock: I am like WTF? I told him I brought it for Rs10600/- and the guy said the stocks are sold by different stockists at different prices in areas of India.

Guys,what is the Delhi/Bombay/Madras price of K810i?I just want to clarify :)

Sony Ericsson :
Call centre: 1800 11 1800 (Toll free)
+91 (011) 39011111 (from mobile phone)

Last edited:
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
11.5k in chennai for 128MB M2 one
@sathya:I think this is wrong.ask again! :D for 11700K + ,you can for sure get a 2GB model.I asked the dealer.he said that sandisk M2 card bundles with K810i costs exactly Rs1200/- :lol: .that they give us bundled with extra money.

yes.Rs10600/- for 128MB model all over kerala. :)
@domi:eek:h yeah?:D

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
suggest me some good themes,ringtones,wallpapers sites for K810i.
also where to go for java applications? :confused:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
mobango too is good
*sekgames.go.to/
htltp://www.esato.com/
*www.zedge.net/
*mobilecafe.tk/
*www.mobuniverse.com/

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
already registered at zedge.
thank you both @aravind and @thirdeye :)

a n00b que:any antivir needed for K810i and all(java??) ;)

@aravind:any sites for malayalam ringtones and all:?:

also,I hope to install themes, I should drag the .thm file into themes directory?same with ringtones,wallpapers too? :?:

and Antivirus :?: :D

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You dont need an AV. You can use mp3 ringtones, so take your favorite songs, and use them as tones. You can use Switch and MP3Resizer to cut down the size of mp3s. You should put the themes in the themes directory. Ringtones go to the sound folder. Wallpapers to picture.

As for antivirus... first make a virus, then antivirus :D

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
yeah ,thx for the info.btw ,look at this thread reg java phones:

*www.topsony.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5509

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Use MP3 ringtone converter to generate ringtones from ur fav mp3. Btw i dun like most mallu songs[especially new ones...only some clasical. Mostly listen rock,metal nd some hindi]. SO dun knows bout mallu sites.
but u can get the job done using mp3 to ringtone coverters for multiknot poly ringtones.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^OK. :)

well,I heard something from a SE dealer.that K810i which came during last year (Nov/Dec) got better body finish and quality :confused:.he said something about the quality of display screen which I dont get ,Is this a FUD?

mine is march2008 :( :( :( I would have got the older one if stocks where there :)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
which memory cards K810i supports? I know M2 .but there are this pro ,duo and I read memory stick adapter :confused: anybody knows more? can I get a pro or duo on K810i?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
no pro nd duos are larger cards nd fits only in K750, W800/810/700 etc. They have better transfer rates nd much cheaper.

M2 is bout 1/4 the size of pro duo. And only pro nd duos are supported in memory card readers. SO ull need to put the M2 in mem stick pro/duo/pro duo adapter to use with readers or phones that support pro duos only.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
hmm... sandisk 2GB M2 is around 1000 rupees?

also ,I want to know more about M2 adapter?can I use pro or duo in K810i using this adapter? it supports M2 only though.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
no u cannot use pro or duo caz they are larger cards...
u can use the adapter to make ur M2 a duo or pro compatible.
Pro duo is much cheaper...2 GB for some 500 bucks only.
SE moved to M2 to make the phones more compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom