Official Sony Ericsson Thread :-

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
@akshayy:well,I dont want to "hack" into my cellfones. :D .I just want to make calls and receive it + a good camera for my photo streaming.
I have experience with W810i.it is a very good fone pretty much suiting me(but I want a better camera hence ...).
well @akshay: what is ur opin about P1i vs K810i esp with camera results?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*www.gsmarena.com/android_platform_getting_closer_to_launch_runs_pacman_too-news-513.php

OMG!!luk at this..my next to next phone is an android for sure.if ever it reaches india...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I never told you anything about hacking.

I just told you features of k810. Read it clearly ;)!
Also i told the the 'i' means !

I am pretty sure the k810 camera is much better. P1i has a same 3mp camera without the cybershot. That's with it. Software changes only.

hacking, yeah.

Its really easy. Your phone should be CID53 EROM.
Use Jdflasher to change menu icons, customize menu... may be a ubuntu menu pack ;)
Nothing much except customization for CID53 as of now.

Actually customization is replacing files in the protected part of the phone File System. That's all.

If yours phone is a little old and is CID52 EROM then awesome. Enter patching, elves, fs remapping etc ;)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^^^^^^^ Agreed
It packs Style also.

It also Lacks one thing. Sleekness. ;).
106 x 48 x 17 mm

I swear by phones that are slim. Unfortunately Nokia 5130 was not available that time and w880 was priced 18k.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
if you can compromise on cam

buy nokia e65

*www.indiagsm.com/viewdetails.php?pid=265&brand=Nokia

2MP CAM :( Symbian :) edge :) 3g :) wifi :eek:

but it is sluggish just reading the reviews

Last edited:
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
well,the main thing is I want a 3MP camera fone.and I already tried K810i and K850i .marvels(if u like it or not :D ;) )

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You can also take a look at Nokia 5610 Xpress Music. It comes under 12k and has a 3.2mpix camera with auto focus and has good music quality. It can also record videos in VGA resolution at 15fps and has a bigger display than K810i. And it has both EDGE and 3G. :)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^well,I finalized K810i now :D ,only irritant in mind is P1i,which got UIQ :| .
after seeing SE fones,I dont feel like looking at nokia fones. esp I am afraid of looking at N82-it sure is a VFM fone anytime for sure.but budget....anyways I will get a iphone when my sis/bro-in-law return from usa. :D (not anytime soon!)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you want a smartphone why don't you get the N73. You'll get the best of both worlds, the camera of K810i and Symbian OS of P1i.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
I am getting K810i today evening !!!

well,I just booked for K810i fresh stock.today evening 7PM,I will be getting that :D .
price: Rs10600/- .is this a reasonable price?

edit:Also guys,he have stocks for K800i,which is imported as per him.
without warranty,he is asking these K800i for Rs9000/- .
He said many ppl prefer to buy K800i esp gulf returnees :eek: .
give me a clue?what is so special in K800i?Isnt it the same as K810i almost?:confused:

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
congrats dude. i dont think there is any difference other than looks between k800i and k810i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom