Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

ziha786

Journeyman
hey guys when i purchased nokia 5800 xm there is navigation free for some months but it is not working can you pls help me out how is this working in a normal way.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
thnx to all of u.

cam of Diamond is way better than the 5800's but its spkr vol is too low.can inc it a bit by modding it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hellgate..

Nokai 5800 is "xpress Music" brand, obviously sound quality will be better.

How is HTC Touch diamond in other works. how is SMS capability & its touch screen responsiveness.

Hellgate..

Nokai 5800 is "xpress Music" brand, obviously sound quality will be better.

How is HTC Touch diamond in other works. how is SMS capability & its touch screen responsiveness.

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ i'm not comparing audio quality of 5800 with the Diamond.i was talking bout the loudspkr in the Diamond.its vol is very low.even my ZN5's loudspkr is louder.shall try a mod 2night.lemme see wat happens.

already hav removed the Airtel lock.
just love the TF3D UI.its damn kewl.browsing thru pics & sms looks & feels kewl.touch screen response is ok.didnt hav any issues with it till now.the stock rom (Airtel junk rom) is slow.shall try a cooked rom and then shall try to run Android.
the best think of 5800 that i miss now is the landscape mode full screen QWERTY keyboard.typing thru that was fast.the diamonds QWERTY keyboard is gud but its nothing when compared to the 5800s.

aditimathur

Right off the assembly line
I think nokia 5800 xm is better then htc diamond common difference is this is nokia symbian device and htc is not a symbian device. i think in mobile technology symbian is the best platform to work.

shahidkapoor

nokia symbian is based on series 60 platform and nokia 5800 xm is nokia first s 60 device in touch series i am sure its a better comparision between nokia 5800 xm and htc diamond. and it prove nokia is a better device.

I think nokia 5800 xm is better then htc diamond common difference is this is nokia symbian device and htc is not a symbian device. i think in mobile technology symbian is the best platform to work.

amitbakshi

hey Ziha
You just activate your license to use normally navigation.

hey guys when i purchased nokia 5800 xm there is navigation free for some months but it is not working can you pls help me out how is this working in a normal way.

shahidkapoor

I think You not activate your free license so you just go to tools in maps setting and select online mode. if you have GPRS connection there is atuomatic a update running . after that your navigation starts

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
the Diamond is now running Android.its booting up perfectly though cant make or receive call as i dont get network after booting into Diamond.

ziha786

Journeyman
Thanx shahid this is cool information given by your side. now i can use my navgation easially its cool in nokia 5800.

I think You not activate your free license so you just go to tools in maps setting and select online mode. if you have GPRS connection there is atuomatic a update running . after that your navigation starts

Top Bottom