Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

aytus

The Boss
yeah.. me too. .. im kinda surprised with this .. never seen so many firmware upgrades for a single phone.. and that too considering... that this phone was never even a flagship phone.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic firmware gets updated
to v52.0.007 (Updated with Changelog) Nokia has a released a new firmware update to
one of its most successful touchscreen symbian
phone the “ Nokia 5800 ″ aka TUBE. Nokia has shown real commitment to this device. Kudos. The changelog not yet out. So incase you notice some changes do let us know. Changelog: Upgrade CPU performance

Enhanced touch screen

Improved Wi-Fi and OVI connection error Rotate Enhanced New Map Software Better pictures and movies Also to update your phone ’ s fir

Hats off to Nokia!! If only, some companies (cough..S.. cough ..amsung) could do even quarter the updates that Nokia(does for their mid-range device) for their flagship device. :(

msp123

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I having problem installing Google maps 4.0 on my nokia 5800 v52.0.007. Installation goes on and at 80% it says "Unable to install".

can anybody help??

geet

Right off the assembly line
HI, Can anyone help me retreive a facebook password that had been logged into my nokia 5800 and signed out accidentaly??
The privacy option is to save data and password, but now I am not able to retrieve the password. Where is it exactly stored?
PS- the account is not mine, so password recovery is not an option.

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
Nokia 5800 gets v60 firmware upgrade, Check out!

Symbian^1 still lives atleast for few more months... :)

Its got same browser as Symbian Anna 7.3.131. Good to go for a device which had its last firmware way back last year.

Vensanga

Journeyman
i have aleady install the C6 firmware and i try to update it to the latest version but it says phone not compatible....what do i need to do???

sujoyp

Grand Master
You can install the original updated firmware directly by downloading the firmware using nevifirm and flash it

Vensanga

Journeyman
is it available for downloading...last night i check and its not available yet.....anyway am using C6 firmware and whats the main changes in this new update...i heard that the C6 firmware are much better than this new update and no use to update again....but as i have seen it i can't tell.....

sujoyp

Grand Master
in v60

- Symbian Anna Browser v7.3.1.33
- Nokia Maps v3.06
- Supports for IDNs and other languages like Arabic and Chinese
- Improvements on overall web browsing experience and phone’s performance

Top Bottom