Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
only blue & red though the color is just a band which rund around the body of the fone.
otherwise its black.

raj_in

In the zone
the Sennheiser earphones just rock.they way better than the ep630 that i was using.

yup its a promo offer.
so if u wanna buy it then get it asap.

u knw how long d offer lasts????

i hav got a msg for all who hav a problem wit touchphones
i knw this is not goona make me popular but still here it goes
if u hate it so much y do u even visit this thread 2 say how much u guys hate it which doesnot help at all just stay off this thread which will surely help

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Kk... i guess will wait for a few days. hellgate and nikeel, planning a full fledged review anytime soon??

If it doesnt have any build quality issues, it may well be my next phone.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
u knw how long d offer lasts????

i hav got a msg for all who hav a problem wit touchphones
i knw this is not goona make me popular but still here it goes
if u hate it so much y do u even visit this thread 2 say how much u guys hate it which doesnot help at all just stay off this thread which will surely help

from wat i've heard offer is only available on 5800s that r bought from Nokia Priority Dealers (NPD).fresh stocks of 5800 r without this offer.
searched all shops in the city but only 2 NPDs had stock of 5800 with the free headset.

so if u really want that Sennheiser badly then start hunting all NPDs in ur city and buy the fone as soon as u get hold of it.

raj_in

In the zone
u guys hav any idea how much d price can come down in lets say 4-5 months time?
or any touchscreen phones nokia r likly 2 lanuch in dis nxt???????
dont say d N97 bcoz i already know that 1

subir12

Broken In
u guys hav any idea how much d price can come down in lets say 4-5 months time?
or any touchscreen phones nokia r likly 2 lanuch in dis nxt???????
dont say d N97 bcoz i already know that 1

I dont think its price wll move in next few months as this is coming already in such a low price comparing it will Iphone.More they can do is to bundle it with some free offers thats the max..
Next I dont see any new touch screen launch from nokia in this range. SO nokia wll try to made an imact out of this only.

The Nokia 5800XM is cool gadget phone , the phone has many features but lacks UI & camera clarity

Lack UI what u mean is deign part or flow ?
Like know about camera clarity where it lacks with other phone with 3.2 mpixel cam lens?

carl zeiss lens are said to best in photography .

Last edited:

raj_in

In the zone
i hav heard that d 5800 wit headphone is retailing for Rs.20000 odd & d 1 wit out headphones is for Rs. 19000
is it true???????

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ if u dont want the Sens then u can get it 4 as low as 18.5k.u'll hafta do a bit of bargaining though.but i wud suggest u to get the 5800 + Sens bundle for 20k.the Sens r worth it.
dont miss it.

guys i hav a prob.
just performed a hard reset on the 5800XM just to free the used up fone mem and in the process deleted the drm license files which were used to play the prloaded songs on the mem card.
so cud some1 possibly send me the activation files via e-mail?

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
How is the camera? Can someone post some sample shot in there original untouched state to compare with N82 & N79

nikhilpai

Techans
How is the camera? Can someone post some sample shot in there original untouched state to compare with N82 & N79

The camera is horrible indoors. Outdoors in good lighting it is decent.
Don't even try to compare the N82 & N79 with this cam. They are in a different league alltogether.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
dont buy the 5800 if u hav high expections from the cam.to say the truth it suxs @ night.when compared to thd N82s cam the n82 will seem like something a standalone cam.

samudragupta

Youngling
i m currently using the 5800 however i am having major issue with the earpiece, no incoming calls....it works fine on loudspeaker.....its been 7 days since i've had the phone, anyone knows if i can get a replacement or will it be repaired....????? this is the 2nd fault in the phone, wherein the mmc was corrupted and i got it replaced from the store...

Top Bottom