Official iOS devices thread

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

How much will you take to 'not' make this thread a marketplace?

]Mobiles and Tablets Topics related to mobile phones, tablets and various operating systems. News should also be posted here. Note: This NOT the place for BUYING ADVICE queries.

Post here- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/139625-how-much-can-i-sell-my-old-stuff-19.html

Ok. Really Sorry.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^yep 5.1.1 here
but my iPod is on 4.2.1

Grooveshark works if you have the app tho it was pulled. Also, Shoutcast is pretty good, use it regularly, but its not the same as on-demand Internet radio.

There is Soundcloud as well, just discovered that it was available.

nishantarya98

Right off the assembly line

i got an iPhone 4S, lovely phone, but i really didn't like it over my nokia e5, so sometimes i take me iPhone and mostly use my nokia e5, iPhone is like my backup phone

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

The latest version of iBooks is just amazing. HUGE performance improvement and great graphics too :D

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Screenshots%20album/iBooks211.png

Also a mini review of F1 2011 app coming soon followed by a mega review in a new thread :wink:

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman

Mine iPhone4 is upgraded to iOS 5.1.1 ..... nothing much improved rather than battery life...
And always I do JailBreak my Phone to use it to the fullest....please not for Gevey & Turbo Sims users please secure your BaseBand and then try to upgrade it.

Remember :- A4 Devices (i.e. till iPhone 4 - 04.10.1 Baseband is unlock-able by Gevey Sims.....

tarumtalreja007

heyy guys .....

m new here .....

i hv odered an ipod touch 4g on ebay @11.5k and with a coupon code i get a nokia set worth rs 1500 free .....:-D

i want to ask u wat accesories should i order for ipod touch ???

wich ll i need ??? as i think i ll need a charger first ....

wich are d good ones ??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

heyy guys .....

m new here .....

i hv odered an ipod touch 4g on ebay @11.5k and with a coupon code i get a nokia set worth rs 1500 free .....:-D

wich are d good ones ??

the apple original charger costs 1.5k also buy scratch guard :mrgreen:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

heyy guys .....

m new here .....

wich are d good ones ??

Scratch Guard. Apple charger costs a lot. HCL has a charger for Apple devices which cost a third of Apple.
IEMs?

tarumtalreja007

Scratch Guard. Apple charger costs a lot. HCL has a charger for Apple devices which cost a third of Apple.
IEMs?

ya i m also planning to buy iem .....

as of now i own a Sony MDR-EX60LP:-D

looking for the options like

Golla G1340 Earbud w/Mic Superbee - Red | Headset | Flipkart.com

Soundmagic MP21 In Ear Earphone Voip Skype For iphone ipad tablet Mp3 ipod | eBay

Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black Chrome) | Headphone | Flipkart.com

n ya hw ws my ipod deal .....do u think i cud cost a lil lower ???

n also as i dont hv any apple service center in my city do u think dat shud i jailbreak it ?? cos it wud void its warranty

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

^^

Deal is fine :)

For IEM the Tekfusion Twinwoofers is of great sound quality IMO. but its better if you make a new thread in audio section :wink:

noob

Cyborg Agent

Tonight apple will unveil iOS 6 :) Like last year(notification system) , this year they might lift widgets and Auto Update apps from Android :)

FYI : It's at 10:30 PM today. I hope they will live stream it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Tonight apple will unveil iOS 6 Like last year(notification system) , this year they might lift widgets and Auto Update apps from Android
Nothing huge. The whole idea of Android was borrowed from iOS

FYI : It's at 10:30 PM today. I hope they will live stream it.
They should or else I think there will be 3rd party sites streaming it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Will IOS6 be for itouch 4

Most probably. There well be many improvements etc IMO. I think you should update to it as soon as possible. The iTouch will work fine(hopefully) and you can also enjoy the new features :D

clmlbx

Technomancer

Android Ice Cream Sandwich gets twice as fast thanks to Linaro, the future looks even brighter - GSMArena Blog

The indie developers created an optimized, faster and streamlined Android 4.0.4 build called Linaro, which performs up to 100 percent faster than the AOSP (stock) version. How they did it is hardly too interesting to anyone but programmers, but everyone will probably want to see final result of it all, measured via synthetic benchmarks.

Top Bottom