Official iOS devices thread

noob

Cyborg Agent
Re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Android Ice Cream Sandwich gets twice as fast thanks to Linaro, the future looks even brighter - GSMArena Blog

I think you posted this in wrong thread and being an Android user, i dont think its gonna be 100% in real..may be 20-30%

techkens

Banned

Iphone 4s is the latest and best mobile with ios operating system and having thousands of applications to download with free cost.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Iphone 4s is the latest and best mobile with ios operating system and having thousands of applications to download with free cost.
whats the logic behind this?
Actually the "Latest" iOS is also available in the iPhone 3gs and iPhone 4. All apps released for iOS 6 will work on them too :wink:

Yeah :D.Please apple give siri to us XD

Yes, it will be available for itouch 4g.
But No siri,
siri will be available for ipad2 (sure) and I think Iphone 4 (not sure)too.
Given on apples site.
go there.
there are now review too for it.

whats the logic behind this?
Actually the "Latest" iOS is also available in the iPhone 3gs and iPhone 4. All apps released for iOS 6 will work on them too :wink:

Read him again brother, he meant IPHONE 4S IS THE LATEST AND THE BEST MOBILE PHONE .
:lol:

Though, its the latest only within apple n best too within apple.

I wanna sell my iPhone 4S (32GB) which I bought on march 20th 2012 from Apple Store, Bangalore.

1. I've jailbroken it. If I restore it through iTunes, will it's warranty come back ?
2. Also I want to sell it in good price, What amount do you think it will go in ?
(so when I'll sell it to a person, what should I say ? Is it still in warranty or not ?)

Can anybody suggest ?

AND iPhone 4 WON'T SUPPORT SIRI on iOS 6 !!!!!!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

1. I've jailbroken it. If I restore it through iTunes, will it's warranty come back ?
Assuming you dont tell this to Apple yes it will stay.

(so when I'll sell it to a person, what should I say ? Is it still in warranty or not ?)
You may say its in warranty. Don't think he will discover it or anything.
2. Also I want to sell it in good price, What amount do you think it will go in ?
Reduce the price atleast around 10 to 15% of original price :wink:

also guys who are worried about which feature will work or not see this-

*cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2012/06/ios6-feature-chart.png

Last edited:

chintan786

In the zone

Hi Friends,

I have Iphone 4 having ios 5.0.1. Yesterday I have Done JB using redsnow win .9 12b2. now it is saying it is tethered JB. How to do untethered JB.

Plz help. if possible post a link or tube video.

Regards,

noob

Cyborg Agent

Assuming you dont tell this to Apple yes it will stay.

You may say its in warranty. Don't think he will discover it or anything.
Reduce the price atleast around 10 to 15% of original price :wink:

also guys who are worried about which feature will work or not see this-

*cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2012/06/ios6-feature-chart.png

seriously, what is the point in bragging that even 3GS & iPhone 4 will get iOS 6 when the update is NOT with all features.

Terabyte

In the zone

When iPhone 4 first came up it was all about for its Retina Display and of course its premium design.
Even with such superior hardware Apple couldn't do it justice by not providing crucial feature like Siri last year and now no Turn-by-turn navigation.
Rather than providing support to 3GS they should have concentrated on iPhone 4 IMO.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Hi Friends,

I have Iphone 4 having ios 5.0.1. Yesterday I have Done JB using redsnow win .9 12b2. now it is saying it is tethered JB. How to do untethered JB.

Regards,
this -

[YOUTUBE]qdF58anFtiQ[/YOUTUBE]

noob said:
seriously, what is the point in bragging that even 3GS & iPhone 4 will get iOS 6 when the update is NOT with all features.
Thing is Apple want to keep their customers happy and also the 3 year support cycle of the products. This is pretty much the last iOS update 3gs is getting. Although the main features may have been excluded there are quite a many apps that work only on the newest iOS (or newer devices) and this increases the lifeline of the iPhone 3gs.

Terabyte said:
When iPhone 4 first came up it was all about for its Retina Display and of course its premium design.
Even with such superior hardware Apple couldn't do it justice by not providing crucial feature like Siri last year and now no Turn-by-turn navigation.
Rather than providing support to 3GS they should have concentrated on iPhone 4 IMO.
Agreed. Apple want to force people to get the latest iPhone for them to get Siri, not very good IMO :(

zackbyte

Right off the assembly line

Hey have anybody found out wat is the secret of Ipod

coz its audio system is the best in the world

watever quality song u paste into it

it plays fantastically

maybe someone knows its secret??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hey have anybody found out wat is the secret of Ipod

coz its audio system is the best in the world

watever quality song u paste into it

it plays fantastically

maybe someone knows its secret??

Well there are few Cowon players available with better audio quality.
Give this a read- Why all iPod not equal and Wolfson DAC

noob

Cyborg Agent

this -

Thing is Apple want to keep their customers happy and also the 3 year support cycle of the products. This is pretty much the last iOS update 3gs is getting. Although the main features may have been excluded there are quite a many apps that work only on the newest iOS (or newer devices) and this increases the lifeline of the iPhone 3gs.

:(

Exactly. But then i don't understand the use of it. if you dont get new features , the update wont make you happy as a user.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Which headphone will work with ipod touch( I want that one which has a vacum attached to it) under 400 :( ?Flipkart link?
Pref brands:Skullcandy etc

chintan786

In the zone

this -

Agreed. Apple want to force people to get the latest iPhone for them to get Siri, not very good IMO :(

thanks thetechfreak, the video is mute and i didn't understand anything. also I tried to install corona 5.0.1 untether and it says sorry ur device is not supported.

plz help

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

thanks thetechfreak, the video is mute and i didn't understand anything. also I tried to install corona 5.0.1 untether and it says sorry ur device is not supported.

plz help

Strange. Tried this - Dev-Team Blog - Untethered holidays

or even try jailbreakme.com

tejjammy

Journeyman

Hi Friends,

Regards,

I suggest You to download the IPSW for 5.1.1 and upgrade your device and then jailbreak it using Absinthe Jailbreak.
Follow the procedure from HERE.

Also jailbreakme.com is not a very good method for jailbreak

clmlbx

Technomancer

I think you posted this in wrong thread and being an Android user, i dont think its gonna be 100% in real..may be 20-30%

yes I did, It really took me a while to search where did I Posted..lol I was suppose to post it in official android discussion..

@thetechfreak

Also I want to sell it in good price, What amount do you think it will go in ?
YOUR ANSWER:
Reduce the price atleast around 10 to 15% of original price

DUDE... Where will I sell it ??? Everyone I ask they say 30 or 35 .. not more than that ..

PLEASE PLEASE Suggest me .. I want to sell my iPhone 4S asap.
And you know I have call apple support, they've taken my serial number and confirmed me that my iPhone will be in warranty for future 9 more months.

@ EVERYONE.

I have iPhone 4S, 32 GB , Black color model, bought from apple store bangalore at MRP of 51,900/-, 3 months back.

Please suggest me where to sell it?
No one is agreeing in more than 35,000/-
not even single scratch is there on it's screen and back side!

Top Bottom