Official iOS devices thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

There is this awesome app called TweetBot. Just an amazing twitter client.
If you tweet regularly you must check it out. Costs USD 3 but worth every penny. I donot have it yet but used on a friends phone. Will get it once a discount arrives :wink:

also bought paid versions of Fruit Ninja and Cut the rope. They are great :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

happens to me quite regularly too. S have no idea why is happens. 1 fix possible might be chasing for below 20 percent to full for a time of 5 and half hours. Found out that only then cycle is registered. Dont charge for above 6 hours. It will then be listed under overcharge. Charge more than 5 less than 6.
Also use the latest version of this software. I found there are many good changes made to this :)

ok I will check with new version :mrgreen:

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them

hey guys is it worth buying the i phone 3gs now? its only 20k , and with the new ios update it should be better right?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^
Its a good deal..But its a 2.5 year old phone.
There are better phones at that cost.

amruth kiran

so you mean the android's maybe the one v or sola is BETTER ??

amruth kiran

i not sure what the "custom roms" are.. anyone care to explain?

amruth kiran

alright. iam mostly going for the i phone 3gs. thanks thetechfreak for supporting me.!! and of course and others for the insightful comments

one more thing, whats this "unlocking" thing on the i phones?? should i look for that only?

because the "airtel lock" or the "vodaphone lock" costs like 30k

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

one more thing, whats this "unlocking" thing on the i phones?? should i look for that only?
it basically means you can use any SIM with it. Some are carrier locked. Just find out from dealer if you buy iPhone 3gs that if you can use any SIM or not :)

aroraanant

Explorer

If you can get it from custom shops, then iphone 4 would cost you around 15k, and iphone 4S for 25k

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

@amruth

If you are willing to spend 20k on an aged Iphone 3GS, better add some more cash and you could get good deals on Iphone 4 or even 4S that has excellent screen compared to the 3GS, I have seen lightly used handsets(Factory unlocked) going for 18-24K (Memory capacity varies) on other forums.

If you still wish to stick with a 3GS, all I can say is "LOL" in caps.

@amruth

If you are willing to spend 20k on an aged Iphone 3GS, better add some more cash and you could get good deals on Iphone 4 or even 4S that has excellent screen compared to the 3GS, I have seen lightly used handsets(Factory unlocked) going for 18-24K (Memory capacity varies) on other forums.

If you still wish to stick with a 3GS, all I can say is "LOL" in caps.

Where?