Official iOS devices thread

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
Re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

@amruth

If you are willing to spend 20k on an aged Iphone 3GS, better add some more cash and you could get good deals on Iphone 4 or even 4S that has excellent screen compared to the 3GS, I have seen lightly used handsets(Factory unlocked) going for 18-24K (Memory capacity varies) on other forums.

If you still wish to stick with a 3GS, all I can say is "LOL" in caps.

update on my "i phone expedition" , i am trying for higher versions, but the even the second hand ones on ebay etc didnt come for less than 28 k. ( 4 and 4s)

amjath

Human Spambot

^ dont rely only on ebay they are overpriced except for few products

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

update on my "i phone expedition" , i am trying for higher versions, but the even the second hand ones on ebay etc didnt come for less than 28 k. ( 4 and 4s)

I remember buying a mint (barely used) Iphone 4 (16GB, Gevey Unlocked I think but Jailbroken) for 22k back in October-November 2011, used it for a week and returned it back to the shopkeeper (who was a friend of mine) coz touchscreen phones are not my kinda thing, I'm happy with my BlackBerry.

amruth kiran

I remember buying a mint (barely used) Iphone 4 (16GB, Gevey Unlocked I think but Jailbroken) for 22k back in October-November 2011, used it for a week and returned it back to the shopkeeper (who was a friend of mine) coz touchscreen phones are not my kinda thing, I'm happy with my BlackBerry.

WHERE???!!!
any online sites ??

amruth kiran

please give a link to the appropriate tech forum, which you think is good.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

Look - GOOD CONDITION IPHONE4 32GB LOCKED - CAN BE USED WITH TURBO OR GEVEY SIM!! | eBay

I won't give links as it can get me banned on this forum :D
Just do a google.

And you won't find VFM Deals on Ebay to be honest, you either find it amongst friends or tech forums, Ebay is good to fool n00bs and offload your warez at good prices.

I saw a nokia n93 (Can be sourced for 2.5-3k) being sold for 7k.

amruth kiran

i saw the link. not very reassuring...

"damn" cause i though ebay was good. and i think we are just chit -chatting on a "official" forum.

but we are still talking of the "apple goodies" so i guess we'r alright.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

i saw the link. not very reassuring...

"damn" cause i though ebay was good. and i think we are just chit -chatting on a "official" forum.

but we are still talking of the "apple goodies" so i guess we'r alright.

Ebay is good, no doubt, but Ebay India isn't so good :evil:, majority of the sellers offload warez at higher prices, even saw china phones being mistaken as genuine phones and getting bids as if it was genuine. (Sellers purposely write in very small font that its china stuff)
Imo buy an Iphone 4 rather than an ailing and close to death 3GS.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Any recommendations for a good app to stream english songs over wifi? I know saavn for hindi but want similar for english.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^all such services are being pulled
used to be grooveshark, required subscription though...
shazam, lastfm and pandora dont work in the india store

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Just bought the F1 2011 game for $1. Will play soon. Installation just done. Hopefully will be good :p

tejjammy

Journeyman

]Mobiles and Tablets Topics related to mobile phones, tablets and various operating systems. News should also be posted here. Note: This NOT the place for BUYING ADVICE queries.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

How much will you pay for a used iPhone 4 White 16GB Factory Unlocked with 6 months Apple India Warranty Left?

Post here- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/139625-how-much-can-i-sell-my-old-stuff-19.html

Top Bottom