Official iOS devices thread

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Holá amigos!
I have an iPhone 3GS in my hand which is unfortunately AT&T locked and is running 4.2.1 and modem firmware 05.15.04.
My aunt was using this phone but has since upgraded to an iPhone 4.

From the googling I have done, its kinda tricky to unlock this combination which involves upgrading it to an iPad modem firmware.

So, is that the current situation? What should I do? Can I talk to AT&T and request for an official unlock?

Thanks a lot guys.

did you try this: Unlock 4.2.1 iOS on iPhone 3GS / 3G with Ultrasn0w 1.2 [Guide] | Redmond Pie

pickster

Professional Layabout.

did you try this: Unlock 4.2.1 iOS on iPhone 3GS / 3G with Ultrasn0w 1.2 [Guide] | Redmond Pie

That's the thing.. Even in that tutorial, it's asking me to upgrade the baseband to 06.15.00 which is the iPad baseband.
There are quite a few reports of GPS not working of the iPhone on that baseband other than the fact that you won't be able to downgrade the baseband ever which rules out updating the iOS using an unmodified ipsw.

Last edited:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Good brand- good bass then try bowers-wilkins. You can buy it from ebay if you dont get in shop nearby. Too stylish and awesome sound.

Zeppelin Air iPod speaker system - Bowers & Wilkins | B&W

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

:shock:The thread is active again???? The last I saw it, it was near extinction. Good to see activity in this thread.

As for my iPod touch, its been lying unused for long now, time to dust it up a bit I guess :)

Last edited:

Good brand- good bass then try bowers-wilkins. You can buy it from ebay if you dont get in shop nearby. Too stylish and awesome sound.

I was not able to find this one, how much does it cost ? Its so awesome in looks :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

wow.. how much is the cost..its sooo stylish & sexy in looks :wub:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

pardon my language but are you out of your mind? These cost 600$ in states and would cost nothing less than 30k in India. And 30k for ipod speakers? I can get a custom hi-fidelity surround setup for my room for that price laong with ipod speaker dock!

Zangetsu

pardon my language but are you out of your mind? These cost 600$ in states and would cost nothing less than 30k in India. And 30k for ipod speakers? I can get a custom hi-fidelity surround setup for my room for that price laong with ipod speaker dock!

OMG :shock: :cryeyesout:

OOPS :shock::shock: thats why it was looking dam sweet :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

anyone playing tiny tower here? fulliautomatox on gc, add me

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Fianlly updating my iPod touch firmware to 4.2.1 from 3.1.3

wish me luck :D

60 MB done

tejjammy

Journeyman

Hey guys download Dogfight 1951. It's a nice multiplayer game free only for today.
Dogfight 1951 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Zangetsu

can we delete any song from ipod default music player???
& whats the videos file type supported by default video player in ipod 4G??

If you want to remove a song you have to remove from library of itunes in your computer .

.mp4 is the default .

tejjammy

Journeyman

Songs must be removed via iTunes. Video has limited support. Check this page for further details regarding videos Apple - iPod touch - Technical specifications for iPod touch. See video and tv section

Top Bottom