Official iOS devices thread

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Working with odesk and making apps for client own purposes. Once, I am confident about my skills..will setup everything on my own. :smile:

Great man keep working. My best wish with you. Do know all cydia stuff creating packages, making deb etc ? If yes, then let me know.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone

I have taken some videos using my iPad2 camera. I want to upload it on YouTube to share with my folks. Any idea? Can't seem to locate that option?

Edit: Got it resolved. Thanks!

Last edited:

ya pls upload it...
but can we copy/paste save files of infinity blade???

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Included both the .deb file and manual install save.bin file.

To auto install deb file, you can google how to install it.

For manual install
use ifunbox or putty to drag the swordsave.bin into var/mobile/applications/xxxx(Directory where sword.app is)/Documents and make sure you close infinity blade in multitasking and your done.

PS: you need jailbreak to do this.

Great man keep working. My best wish with you. Do know all cydia stuff creating packages, making deb etc ? If yes, then let me know.

Thanks :) I am into core developing, and not into cydia repos but creating deb files is quite easy task.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Included both the .deb file and manual install save.bin file.

To auto install deb file, you can google how to install it.

For manual install
use ifunbox or putty to drag the swordsave.bin into var/mobile/applications/xxxx(Directory where sword.app is)/Documents and make sure you close infinity blade in multitasking and your done.

PS: you need jailbreak to do this.
Thanx :smile:
what will i get after doing above steps....unlocks,levels,weapons..

chintan786

In the zone

Hi All,

I am looking for Iphone Case. plz suggest the same. My budget is 1K. if prefer to buy from online site. if know any other accessory for same purpose then plz suggest.

regards,

chintan

Zangetsu

I am looking for Iphone Case. plz suggest the same. My budget is 1K. if prefer to buy from online site. if know any other accessory for same purpose then plz suggest.

Buy Iphone Case from Capedase...very good build quality will cost u under 1k :-o

Zangetsu

Thanks.. but from where I can buy the same. not available on Flipkart. Doesn't have paypal account to buy from ebay.. plz advice.

I live in mumbai & I bought it from Thane.
so u can first search in local shops/malls etc

andro

Broken In

Can anyone tell me the actual in-store price of Apple Ipod touch 8GB?? As I think the price quoted by online stores is very high.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Hi All,

regards,

chintan

Capdase is good. check this capdase iphone | eBay

Terabyte

In the zone

I have a few queries regarding iPod,
1. Does the browser support Adobe Flash after jailbreaking? (I do know it doesn't support by default)

2. Also when is iPod 5G expected, in September or has it been delayed like iPhone 5/4S?

3. Also can you guys share your resources(website names) you refer to for jailbreaking and tips and tricks for iPhone, iPod etc.

Thanks! :)

Terabyte

In the zone

Anybody here?

Also is there any app for International Radio like the Radio in iTunes?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

@Terabyte, find a list here-
iPhone Gems: 12 Internet Radio Apps for iPhone + iPod touch | iLounge Article

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Can anyone tell me the actual in-store price of Apple Ipod touch 8GB?? As I think the price quoted by online stores is very high.

Saw it at the 14k price point at croma a couple of weeks ago, wanna know if and where its avlbl at 12k

I have a few queries regarding iPod,
1. Does the browser support Adobe Flash after jailbreaking? (I do know it doesn't support by default)
No, but there are apps that act as flash browsers, although its done remotely and not on the device, these are not too good

2. Also when is iPod 5G expected, in September or has it been delayed like iPhone 5/4S?
Theres been a release every year, the main sources of news apart from apple itself includes the retailers, the patent office and the suppliers of the components. They havent stopped producing iPhone 4s yet, so it looks like the next iteration is gonna take some time.

3. Also can you guys share your resources(website names) you refer to for jailbreaking and tips and tricks for iPhone, iPod etc.
theoretically of course, if you want to do this to an imaginary ipod because otherwise it could be ILLEGAL, then tools follow on the heels of the itunes updates, at least they used to till 4.2, greenpoison, redsnow and snowbreeze are the popular ones, depends on your device and the ios version on it. iOS jailbreaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a good resource.

Also is there any app for International Radio like the Radio in iTunes?
Theres a ton of choice, I use shoutcast and jamendo frequently

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Saw it at the 14k price point at croma a couple of weeks ago, wanna know if and where its avlbl at 12k

Apple iPod Touch ios4 8GB Price India, Apple iPod Touch ios4 Review, Apple iPod India - Infibeam.com

I won't suggest 8GB. It's too less for iPod Touch. Go for 32gig atleast and it costs around 15.8k at Infibeam. In case you are afraid, opt for Cash on Delivery.

Terabyte

In the zone

So should I wait for iPod 5G or go with 4G?

Considering the trend for last 4 models of iPod, I guess iPod 5G will have 512 RAM and a better Graphics core as well which is a major change when it comes to gaming :D

Top Bottom