Official iOS devices thread

re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Apple releases iOS 4.3.3 with fixes for location database controversy

AppleInsider | Apple releases iOS 4.3.3 with fixes for location database controversy

Now, we have to again run for cat-mouse race to update and Jailbreak. :(

Apple releases iOS 4.3.3 with fixes for location database controversy

AppleInsider | Apple releases iOS 4.3.3 with fixes for location database controversy

Now, we have to again run for cat-mouse race to update and Jailbreak. :(

Same emotions . Wait for the update . Wait for the jailbreak . Back up stuff . :|

Or stick to 4.3.2

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!

Hey guy, recently my friend got an iPhone 4 (don't know from where). He said that it has some kinda - Country Lock!!!
First of all - What is a Country Lock??? I've heard of SIM Lock, but this is my first time hearing Country Lock.
Secondly, how to Unlock it!!! We have consulted a mobile shop for same and he demanded 3000 for this. Is his demand valid???

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I have installed multiflow & vWallpaper through cyder II (coz of no wifi).
but after reboot both this apps in cydia manager dont have green tickmark & are higlight in red....
whats the problem?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - All Recent Free Price Changes in Games for iPhone price drops fiddle around a bit for other options

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

now i can see vWallpaper in springboard but when i select the video for wallpaper nothing happens..I guess its not properly installed or it doesnt work on 4.3.2

any other alternative to vwallpaper???

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^yeah thats a list of all price drops, switch to popular price drops for a slightly better list

Anyone notice battery improvement after updating iOS to 4.3.3 ? I am getting excellent battery now. :)

^yeah thats a list of all price drops, switch to popular price drops for a slightly better list

I looked around , I can not find a decent game ! Did you buy anything ?

Anyone notice battery improvement after updating iOS to 4.3.3 ? I am getting excellent battery now. :)

Is it so ? Did the jailbreak of 4.3.3 arrive ? Can you back up the data and upgrade to 4.3.3 and have it all back !

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

I keep checking it for price drops and freebs, picked up Destructopus last

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@NIGHTMARE: buddy cud u help me out on post#1845 & 1847

See its working fine for me.Uninstall and reboot and reinstall. if u geting any error so it will really easy for me to understand the problem.

[YOUTUBE]tKEEgity4yQ[/YOUTUBE]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

hmmk I get it now,
download spirits, warpgate and towrcraft they just became free and assassins creed is currently less than a buck
the devs keep posting promo codes for the paid apps in this part of the forum Promo Codes and Contests - Touch Arcade but again not too many of them are really great

^^

I will check this in the evening . Not opening here in office .

How good is Assassins creed ?

Top Bottom