Official iOS devices thread

re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Well , I had a 24 hour journey and my ipod's music performance was just brilliant . I listed a lot of music on the way and played games for an hour or so .

Still it has 23% left . I am impressed by the life . Will keep posted about battery performance.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Wanna See or Extract the .IPA file contents its very easy
just rename the file extension as .zip & u can now view/extract all its contents....

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

The battery life display is very strange if Im playing a game like orbital, its proceeds in what ill call "normal speed", some other games, like star defence or rhythmspirit, drain it much faster, and if it is anything less than half, I see a "low battery alert", and switches to red bars. Now if I switch back to playing music, the "low battery" status suddenly disappears. I know there is some logic to this, but cant find a detailed explanation of how the battery works. Guiz at apple have designed this aspect horribly, as I cant trust the indicator to tell me how much battery life is really left.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^^but to open mutiflow we have to double tap ryt???

Use multiflow with Activator. So you can open by shaking or any gesture or button you want.
Wanna See or Extract the .IPA file contents its very easy
just rename the file extension as .zip & u can now view/extract all its contents....

You asking or telling.

Great share, I am loving the new multitasking now. Thanks NIGHTMARE. You rock man :cool:

You welcome mate.

The battery life display is very strange if Im playing a game like orbital, its proceeds in what ill call "normal speed", some other games, like star defence or rhythmspirit, drain it much faster, and if it is anything less than half, I see a "low battery alert", and switches to red bars. Now if I switch back to playing music, the "low battery" status suddenly disappears. I know there is some logic to this, but cant find a detailed explanation of how the battery works. Guiz at apple have designed this aspect horribly, as I cant trust the indicator to tell me how much battery life is really left.

Something I also notiched , Yesterday as there was no electricity in Bangalore :mad: , I was playing FIFA 11 when it showed battery = 20% so i completed the game at 11% then locked it .

After 15 minutes or so when i thought of listening music the battery was 32% and I was like How ? :O

Something I also notiched , Yesterday as there was no electricity in Bangalore :mad: , I was playing FIFA 11 when it showed battery = 20% so i completed the game at 11% then locked it .

After 15 minutes or so when i thought of listening music the battery was 32% and I was like How ? :O

The % battery never shows actual battery status.

PS: Another update iOS 4.3.3 is coming within 2 weeks, which will solve the battery problems and iPod fixes.

^^activator is a separate app???

i m telling the tweak

Yes, its separate apps. You can download from cydia. I am using it with sbrotaror and now I can rotate my iPod to all the four directions just like iPad. :))

Its kind of request /suggetion to all Ipod Owners that If you find games on sale or on a heavy discount do post here like people do in the Steam thread .

I hope people follow this . :)

Its kind of request /suggetion to all Ipod Owners that If you find games on sale or on a heavy discount do post here like people do in the Steam thread .

I hope people follow this . :)

If you use twitter, simply follow appstore. They usually run offers for paid games to be free for limited time which last for 48hours atleast.

Top Bottom