Official iOS devices thread

Sunep

Right off the assembly line
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

I need to know the voice mailbox no. Of Airtel Karnataka. For my iPhone 4 32 gigs...so pliz if ne1 can help...mai id is sunep19@gmail.com.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

icloud.com or cloudme.com

Will it replace MobileMe?

iOS 5? 4S or 5?

So many queries?

ONLY WWDC Jun 6,2011 will answer?!

icloud.com or cloudme.com

Will it replace MobileMe?

iOS 5? 4S or 5?

So many queries?

ONLY WWDC Jun 6,2011 will answer?!

I think iCloud will not be successful in India due to low gprs speed/ high 3g packages plus 3g is not available everywhere right now.

I am looking forward to the notification update that iOS5 will bring, they have already hired the dev who made the addon available through cydia "mobile notifier".

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...

Guys, I have the Ipod touch 3g 8GB which is essentially having the hardware of 2nd gen.
Do you think i should update to iOS 4 and above? I heard that it would drain my battery a lot faster if i update. I'm currently on 3.1.3. And if i update then will i lose all my songs and apps?

tousif

Journeyman

i have an ipod touch 4g.. wat shud i do tht i can send and recieve songs or data via bluetooth..
plzz give me the suggestion

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

i have an ipod touch 4g.. wat shud i do tht i can send and recieve songs or data via bluetooth..

If you are asking about Device to Device transfers, No you cannot, you have to live with it :)

Guys, I have the Ipod touch 3g 8GB which is essentially having the hardware of 2nd gen.
Do you think i should update to iOS 4 and above? I heard that it would drain my battery a lot faster if i update. I'm currently on 3.1.3. And if i update then will i lose all my songs and apps?

I'm using 4.3.2 on my iPod touch 2G, yes it does slow down things a bit, I have observed faster battery drain too, Since I'm not using it much these days, I decided not to downgrade, but give it a try.

If you are syncing you songs, then you won't lose any, they will be synced back after update. But if you drag & drop songs manually then you'll lose your songs, so make a backup of your songs using tools like copy trans, etc

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

tousif said:
As long as I know there is no way to transfer just about any kind of song from one iDevice to another any kind of device

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

dreatica said:
Yes, you can use Celeste to transfer files/data from iPod/iPhone to any device. I am using it between iPod and Optimus one
Wont you need to jailbreak for that ?

Anyways, I think there is another app.

iBlueNova: How to Transfer Files from iPhone over Bluetooth | iPhoneHeat

Not very reccomended :wink:

Wont you need to jailbreak for that ?

Anyways, I think there is another app.

iBlueNova: How to Transfer Files from iPhone over Bluetooth | iPhoneHeat

Not very reccomended :wink:

There is no fun to use your iPhone/iPod without jailbreak. You will love to try addons from cydia like celeste/mobile notifier, sbsettings, sbthemes, sbrotator, infinity dock etc.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

dreatica said:
There is no fun to use your iPhone/iPod without jailbreak.
Really scared of bricking it and my iPod touch is very valuable to me.
So for now....no jail-breaking for me :)

lol I dont think its tough to jb ur ipod. plus 99% of the prob can be resolved by iTunes until its not a harfware fault. iPod is awesome gadget for everything except phone and I dont find a reason to buy iPhone for 40k :D.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Yes, you can use Celeste to transfer files/data from iPod/iPhone to any device. I am using it between iPod and Optimus one :grin:
Is it?? Have tried a few apps, nothing worked for me, So I stopped looking for bluetooth apps, Let me try this one then.

The chances of bricking iPod touch is very slim, with the Jailbreaking tools available now, its lot simpler than what it earlier used to be :)

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz

is there any way to transfer music, videos, photos between my ipod touch 2G jailbroken 4.2.1, and LG optimus one P500 [not rooted]

tejjammy

Journeyman

Bricking an iDevice is almost impossible unless you tinker with the hardware (as if that's possible!). Don't worry first time will be scary.
For bluetooth transfers, celeste is a sureshot solution but mind you it's paid but worth it.

chintan786

In the zone

Hi All,

yesterday I have bought Iphone 4. Currently I am looking for some free apps for office work... like can open word and excel files.

Regards,

Chintan

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone

Hi All,

yesterday I have bought Iphone 4. Currently I am looking for some free apps for office work... like can open word and excel files.

Regards,

Chintan

For that you do not need an app. These attachments will open by default.

Top Bottom