Official iOS devices thread

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

The only thing for grown up kids available for iPhone is iSteamy (available on cydia). I don't think apple officially support such applications.

Back to my previous request, please suggest some games for my daughter.

Whenever I try to post something in this forum, it auromatically results in double post. Is it a problem with the forum or problem with me?

Last edited:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

ya there is bug in the forum!

I dont know how old is ur girl but Topple is a very nice one and i like it very much

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

She is 8 yrs, she has Topple, Disney's Fairy Fly, Bounce 2, Bejewelled, 300 bowl, SnakeXT, MazeFinger.

Any more suggestions?

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

And some games for grown up kids:D

Marine Girls : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=304790021&mt=8
Bikini Girls 2 : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307727573&mt=8
Bikini Puzzle 2 in 1 : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306512555&mt=8
VG Bikini Slots : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309683334&mt=8
Girls of Surfing : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310759935&mt=8
Bikini Blast : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293088981&mt=8
iFlipFlow : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307282215&mt=8
Bikini Poker : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307712857&mt=8
Sexy Game : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310462426&mt=8
MagicPen : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297228511&mt=8
iStrip - Sexy Pen : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303255971&mt=8
A Naughty Nurse : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309939306&mt=8
iSexy : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309380766&mt=8

None of the above apps tried by me. Just searched in app store and found these.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

The following games are the favorites of my daughter (for the time being, she used to change her taste rapidly)

1. Disney's Fairy Fly
2. Bejewelled
3. Bounce On
4. Topple 2
5. Tetris

I am currently downloading Brothers In Arms (for me of course). Lets see how the iphone excels as a game console.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Any news on release date of OS 3?

Sriharsha bhai, name few games for kids. My daughter needs a few. Something like Disney Fairy Fly.
Sorry tanmay i was out of town and couldn't reply .I'll post a good set of games for kids soon.
And some games for grown up kids:grin:
Marine Girls : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...304790021&mt=8
Bikini Girls 2 : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...307727573&mt=8
Bikini Puzzle 2 in 1 : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...306512555&mt=8
VG Bikini Slots : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...309683334&mt=8
Girls of Surfing : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...310759935&mt=8
Bikini Blast : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...293088981&mt=8
iFlipFlow : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...307282215&mt=8
Bikini Poker : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...307712857&mt=8
Sexy Game : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...310462426&mt=8
MagicPen : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...297228511&mt=8
iStrip - Sexy Pen : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...303255971&mt=8
A Naughty Nurse : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...309939306&mt=8
iSexy : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...309380766&mt=8
Wow!Those were some really cool apps(or Hottttttttttttttt).

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Marine Girls : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=304790021&mt=8
Bikini Girls 2 : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307727573&mt=8
Bikini Puzzle 2 in 1 : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306512555&mt=8
VG Bikini Slots : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309683334&mt=8
Girls of Surfing : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310759935&mt=8
Bikini Blast : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293088981&mt=8
iFlipFlow : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307282215&mt=8
Bikini Poker : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307712857&mt=8
Sexy Game : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310462426&mt=8
MagicPen : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297228511&mt=8
iStrip - Sexy Pen : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303255971&mt=8
A Naughty Nurse : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309939306&mt=8
iSexy : *itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309380766&mt=8

None of the above apps tried by me. Just searched in app store and found these.

:D ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Assassins Creed is just great. I am addicted to the game currently. Great graphics, good control.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Another much needed app for me is i-Clickr.

The app enables control of the powerpoint presentations over wifi. Very handy and stylish while making presentations. No need of using the ir-remotes.

All those who loved the iPhone version of Assassin's Creed should play the PC or Console version. The game simply pwms!

News: I just got my new 8GB iPod Touch 2G. Although it'll be shared between me and grandpa but I've got the full lisence to JB it and do all the crazy stuff.
I must say iPod touch is much thinner,lighter and sexier than iPhone.

the.kaushik

Another much needed app for me is i-Clickr.

The app enables control of the powerpoint presentations over wifi. Very handy and stylish while making presentations. No need of using the ir-remotes.

Ya looks good but i want one which works with bluetooth(I miss my n95-8gb now). Does in works with Laptop wifi? i mean do you create a adhoc network or something?

the.kaushik

All those who loved the iPhone version of Assassin's Creed should play the PC or Console version. The game simply pwms!

News: I just got my new 8GB iPod Touch 2G. Although it'll be shared between me and grandpa but I've got the full lisence to JB it and do all the crazy stuff.
I must say iPod touch is much thinner,lighter and sexier than iPhone.

Ya its very thin and sexy... looks like a Britannia biscuit thickness.. :D Looks like it will break if you handle without care... just joking :p

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Ya looks good but i want one which works with bluetooth(I miss my n95-8gb now). Does in works with Laptop wifi? i mean do you create a adhoc network or something?

It works with WiFi. You have to install the PC client in your laptop and i-Clickr in iPhone. Once connected, it will ask to open a ppt/pptx file and there you go....

You will get a preview of the presentation on your iphone too :)

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

@ Kaushik,

I never missed my N95 8GB.

The phone, although thrilled me in the first look, created a lot of problems for me.

The OS hanged within a month, and the nokia ppl took 15 days to get it reinstalled.
The screen cracked twice, costing a huge 7k for me (could have another handset at that price). This even took 10 days everytime i gave it at Nokia CC.

The build of the handset is too poor, the screen breaks if dropped from a height of 3ft. The coatings on the covers started peeled off. The sliding mechanism started crack sounds and felt rough.

The only thing I appreciate about the handset is the Camera, its one of the best in mobile phones. And the video recording is simply superb.

But my overall experience with N95 8GB is not sooo nice. Got the phone in Dec 07 and sold it in August 08. And its noteworthy to mention that out of that 9 months, the phone is with Nokia CC for more than 2 months.

And in case of iphone, i dropped it thrice, without a scratch. No fear of OS reinstallation, solid build. Even the chrome apple logo is still glazing on my iphone. Thats why, after 9 months I still feel afresh with my iPhone.

Playing Assassin's Creed now :)

Brothers in Arm also looks nice, I will start it after a couple of days playing Assassins. Its long time I have played any game on a handheld. PS: I am usually the corporate user type.

Another information for MS Office lovers, Spreadsheet now natively supports the MS Excel format. It is the best spreadsheet app available on iphone for the time being. I am eagerly awaiting the release of DocumentsToGo and Microsoft Office suite for iPhone. :grin: :grin: :grin:

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Some news on Microsoft Office for iPhone:

*www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2009/04/microsoft_office_for_iphone.html

*gizmodo.com/371976/microsoft-developing-native-office-apps-for-iphone

the.kaushik

@ Kaushik,

I never missed my N95 8GB.

The phone, although thrilled me in the first look, created a lot of problems for me.

The OS hanged within a month, and the nokia ppl took 15 days to get it reinstalled.
The screen cracked twice, costing a huge 7k for me (could have another handset at that price). This even took 10 days everytime i gave it at Nokia CC.

The build of the handset is too poor, the screen breaks if dropped from a height of 3ft. The coatings on the covers started peeled off. The sliding mechanism started crack sounds and felt rough.

The only thing I appreciate about the handset is the Camera, its one of the best in mobile phones. And the video recording is simply superb.

But my overall experience with N95 8GB is not sooo nice. Got the phone in Dec 07 and sold it in August 08. And its noteworthy to mention that out of that 9 months, the phone is with Nokia CC for more than 2 months.

And in case of iphone, i dropped it thrice, without a scratch. No fear of OS reinstallation, solid build. Even the chrome apple logo is still glazing on my iphone. Thats why, after 9 months I still feel afresh with my iPhone.

Playing Assassin's Creed now :)

Brothers in Arm also looks nice, I will start it after a couple of days playing Assassins. Its long time I have played any game on a handheld. PS: I am usually the corporate user type.

Another information for MS Office lovers, Spreadsheet now natively supports the MS Excel format. It is the best spreadsheet app available on iphone for the time being. I am eagerly awaiting the release of DocumentsToGo and Microsoft Office suite for iPhone. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Brother what the hell are you trying to do with mobiles :p u throw ed so many times... :D only solution is iphone brother its build quality is the best i have ever seen on any mobile.

I agree with all your points on n95 8Gb... But again who needs a camera in phone when u have a digital cam(i have a t300 which can go with iphone together in my pocket :D )

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Brother what the hell are you trying to do with mobiles :p u throw ed so many times... :D only solution is iphone brother its build quality is the best i have ever seen on any mobile.

Have a bad habbit of keeping the phone in shirt pocket, whenever you bend, the phone droped.... BANG!!!

I agree with all your points on n95 8Gb... But again who needs a camera in phone when u have a digital cam(i have a t300 which can go with iphone together in my pocket :D )

Ya, same with me. Been happy with my Sony CyberShot and iPhone.

Top Bottom