Official iOS devices thread

apoorav

Broken In
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

well its has and a fastest browser,motion sensor games,gud memory,multi touch,

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Aha at last able to configure VLC Remote in mobile. am loving it... Also Air Mouse just rocks.. Browsing on your desktop and laptop while on your bed ... ya that rocks

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Guys i want a video converter for Iphone.plz suggested me good software which produced good quality video i used Xilisoft.iPhone.Video.Converter but i m not satisfied.

A software for backup of contacts,email,music,photo.

when i transfer the images to iphone photo folder but the images r not showing in iphone photo why?

Plz mention all utility and software for I-phone which i need.

Last edited:

the.kaushik

I use videora Iphone converter.. Super Converter is also good though i prefer the first one as using it is hassle free.
*www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPhone-3G/

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Guys i want a video converter for Iphone.plz suggested me good software which produced good quality video i used Xilisoft.iPhone.Video.Converter but i m not satisfied.

A software for backup of contacts,email,music,photo.

when i transfer the images to iphone photo folder but the images r not showing in iphone photo why?

Plz mention all utility and software for I-phone which i need.
Regarding the video converter try Format Factory its free and has preloaded settings for iPhone,iPod and many mobile devices settings are preloaded.

Itunes makes a back up no.why do u need any other.But i think there is an unofficial iphone PC suite for Jailbroken phones.

Brother syncing is the only way u can copy images onto it.That folder is just read-only you cannot drag and drop into it.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

ya i have jailbreak my iphone but u can also use itune for backup ur contact.And other application to backup ur contact it not a big deal but i got few issue with backup my application and install game or application though any software i know itunes also do that but there problem with now the application tab is not showing in itune.I will find some other software for to accomplish this task.itune have lot of issue with me so i find other software for those thing.

Hey thanks for video converter i have already download that converter but skipped from mind thanks for solving my query.:razz:

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Any one playing Mafia Wars in iphone? I need help? Cant we play in sync in iphone and facebook together?

the.kaushik

No we cant sync... Just googled... Such a crap. The game is very addictive in face book but should have a way to sync in iphone.. I don't want to create another Mafia Family just to play in iphone :(

Pat

Beyond Smart

Guys anyone tried yxflash ?
It is a "usable" video player supposedly supporting xvid/divx/flv/wmv playback on iPhone.

*www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=3895

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Guys anyone tried yxflash ?
It is a "usable" video player supposedly supporting xvid/divx/flv/wmv playback on iPhone.

*www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=3895
Thanks for the info Pat.But it looks like its not yet released in cydia.I couldn't find it in Cydia.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

pat bro,it was on BigBoss repo,not ModMyi.
Tried it,the free version supports only xvid/divx and mp3.Divx playback is not smooth though.video playback is full of lag,when i watched a Divx movie.

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Guys bad news for my iphone... Today suddenly i saw that upper part of my upper screen of my iphone is comming out. I dont know what to do.. Eachtime i press it it goes in and again come out :( Dont know how? I dont remember i dropped ever.

*img20.imageshack.us/img20/4764/iphonefromapple.jpg

I am going to airtel CC tomoro. Any other option. This is so bad!

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

OMG is it still under warranty?
But the pic is not clear bro,why not take macro shot of the loose part ?

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Ok , i have jailbreaked my ipod touch 2g but the problem is that summerboard does not work . Is there any other software like summerboard that allows to put wallpapper on springboard .

Top Bottom