Official E72 - Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

talwar

Broken In
I would like to set recurring reminders for my E72 mobile. Can you please let me know how can I set this (Meeting/to do will also help)

Open the calendar app. Go to Options -> New entry -> Meeting. Type in the required info. You will find a field named "Repeat:". Enter the frequency at which the event should repeat, such as daily, weekly, monthly, etc.

ziha786

Journeyman
On my E72 i am confused while i was using GPS...pls tell me how it works???

What are confusion on your mind..pls tell something more about your problem...

here i want to share a video for How to works GPS on E72...may be this video can solve your problem...

[youtube]S6dZPLshobM[/youtube]

sughreev

Broken In
I gave one to my fiance and one for me. Suddenly, my fiance's E72 phone can't send SMS. it says "unable to send messages." and the details says "MEMORY FULL CLOSE SOME APPLICATIONS"... I SOFT RESET, HARD RESET and FORMAT the memory card and same problems showing. Can anyone please help me?

talwar

Broken In
I gave one to my fiance and one for me. Suddenly, my fiance's E72 phone can't send SMS. it says "unable to send messages." and the details says "MEMORY FULL CLOSE SOME APPLICATIONS"... I SOFT RESET, HARD RESET and FORMAT the memory card and same problems showing. Can anyone please help me?

Where are you saving the messages to? Saving them to your SD card (if you have one) helps. Also, you can set the number of saved messages to a certain limit. In my E72, the default is 20. If I have the phone set to save sent messages, I could easily exceed that.

ankur10

Broken In
Is there any method to enable text message previews on the E72? When i highlightd a text message on the home screen in E71 it showed a preview of the message.

Got E72 yesterday...
What I like: Optical D-pad, 3.5 headphone jack and 5mp camera - no more need for my point and shoot... better processor and better battery back up..:)

Used to it in very short span of time..

digitalkrish

Broken In
I had a firmware update on my e72... I have felt that after the update in my E72 n after the update it is a lil faster now than before... :)
*emailwithease.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/nokia-e72-firmware-update-version-22-007-now-available/

anujsoni

Right off the assembly line
I just got the Nokia E72 and I cannot see by folders in nokia messaging with gmail. I only see the inbox, sent items and deleted items, and would like to see the so called labels from my gmail account.

I used to have the noka E71, and in the gmail account configuration in the phone, I have in the menu "folder subscription" where I could check the folders I wanted to synchronize.

How can I do that with the nokia E72 and current version of nokia messaging?

pawankhanna

Broken In
I had a firmware update on my e72... I have felt that after the update in my E72 n after the update it is a lil faster now than before... :)
*emailwithease.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/nokia-e72-firmware-update-version-22-007-now-available/

I tried to update my firmware but it says no update available...

pawankhanna

Broken In
hi, if i have a contact called even with 2 numbers, 1 number is a mobile and the other number is a home number, in the contacts information both the mobile and home number have different icons, BUT when i call both and then go back into call log by pressing "dial" button i only see 1 icon for ALL numbers called and that is the "mobile" icon.

Is there a way to make the "call log" display different icons for different "types" of numbers dialed?

digitalkrish

Broken In
hi, if i have a contact called even with 2 numbers, 1 number is a mobile and the other number is a home number, in the contacts information both the mobile and home number have different icons, BUT when i call both and then go back into call log by pressing "dial" button i only see 1 icon for ALL numbers called and that is the "mobile" icon.

Is there a way to make the "call log" display different icons for different "types" of numbers dialed?
I dnt think there is a solution for this but the icons for work should be different to mobile, home, fax etc..
But this is very ok for me as long as i knw who is calling me..
You can also try out saving by personal no, offce no, fax no in it as there are unlimited entries possible in it..:lol:

Is it possible to get the E72 to change its profile from meeting to general to silent at certain times during the day? As in, can I have it silent from 10pm-8am every day and then on general from 8am-10am and then meeting from 10am-5pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom