Official E72 - Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalkrish

Broken In
@sdmaverick

Hmmmm.. Thats good! :doublethumb:
It seems a pure business phone.. Bt with 5MP camera and 3.5mm audio jack n Optical Navi Key, they hv added some nice flavour of entertainment 2..
That means a phone for all users of all genres!!:)

ankur10

Broken In
@digitalkrish

I fell in love with the new Nokia E72. It has HSDPA 10.2Mbps down and HSUPA 2Mbps up! This is far better than the E71’s HSDPA 3.6Mbps down and no HSUPA. So in terms of connectivity, the E72 is far better than its predecessor the E71..

csczero

Journeyman
I wanted to buy E71 but hold myself back when i head about E72 and E55. unfortunately E55 is not going to launch in india so i will go for E72. Looks great. as i don't favor the touch phones this looks ultimatev:razz:

sdmaverick

Journeyman
I totally agree...the E72 is pure business phone + entertainment ownage! :twisted:

Will be getting the device on Dec 1...reserved it online here in New Delhi...will let u noe how it performs as soon as I get it :)

Cheers!

csczero

Journeyman
I totally agree...the E72 is pure business phone + entertainment ownage! :twisted:

Will be getting the device on Dec 1...reserved it online here in New Delhi...will let u noe how it performs as soon as I get it :)

Cheers!

share ur experiance ... also the gliteches ... also how youtube performs on that :razz:

sdmaverick

Journeyman
@kelly

There are 3 color variants available for the E72: Zodium Black, Metal Grey, Topaz Brown

@cszero

Hi bro! Howre u doin? :razz:

For some stupid reason, the nokia priority dealer i booked the device with ONLY has the topaz brown available in stock...its a shame because I am looking for the black edition, so it'll be a while (read 2-3 days) b4 i get the device...will let u noe as soon as i get the device :)

cheers!

ankur10

Broken In
Found a gud video in whic h u can compare the two Eseries Devices, E71 n E72 [youtube]4LXThz0rLnM[/youtube]
E72 is bigger n better.. :)

Last edited:

sdmaverick

Journeyman
Hi Guys, so finally got the long awaited E72! :D Here are the initial impressions on the device:

1. From the moment of opening the E72’s Box, and taking out the device, the first thing I noticed is the obvious similarity to the E71; it has the same great build quality, but in my opinion, better looks. It's really a stunning device to look at. :p

2. I have the Zodium model, which consists of black and chrome finishing on its front, with the area directly below the lcd having a kind of brushed black aluminum finish. There are 13 buttons directly below the screen, these including the optical-navi key. Once the battery is fitted into the E72, the device does not feel too heavy in the hand it actually feels very comfortable, and perfect for one hand operation.

On the whole, seems very sleek, snazzy, business like and has a premium feel to it. Will let you know how the device performs once I put my backup on the device :) This concludes my first impressions, and physical overview of the new Nokia E72, which in my opinion, is the next natural upgrade to the already superb, and very popular E71 device!

sughreev

Broken In
@ankur10
Nice video thanks for giving a great update about E71 vs E72...can you pls tell me what is the price difference between these 2 phone's...???how about memory on E72 is it good like E71(8GB comes with box)...

sdmaverick

Journeyman
U can get the E72 here in New Delhi for 21k...and the E71 for around 15k...but go for the E72... totally worth it coz of faster processor, bigger internal storage and better performance...

cheers!

sughreev

Broken In
But i need some reviews of this handset want to know some feedback of E72...

U can get the E72 here in New Delhi for 21k...and the E71 for around 15k...but go for the E72... totally worth it coz of faster processor, bigger internal storage and better performance...

cheers!

Found a video of someone buying an E72 lol. Worth checking out here.

But i need some reviews of this handset want to know some feedback of E72...

I played around with a friend's E72 and I loved it personally. Way faster than my E71 which is actually saying a lot. Plus the camera's pretty good, Might pick one up myself.

@sdmaverick

can you share your experience with the phone, m looking to buy it in Jan but have received some updates about some issues with mail client. plz share the pros and cons of the phone as you faced.

digitalkrish

Broken In
I jst bought an E72 yesterday.. It sports a sleek n beautiful monoblock design.. Found the overall response very good..Camera of 5 Mp with Opti Navi Key are nice additions.. In my view, a much better phone than E71... :p .
I also clickd some pics before unboxing.. Jst to show u a glimpse of it..:razz:

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1494/d3b02f43440b47fd8fb1e6299a282ac0.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1494/5e87a8f724a240029642b6c92996edb7.jpg

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1494/0d9f16f52a214395a010ae6ee710ddce.jpg
*share.ovi.com/media/Mobonoid.BuyinganE7/Mobonoid.10138 *share.ovi.com/media/Mobonoid.BuyinganE7/Mobonoid.10141*share.ovi.com/media/Mobonoid.BuyinganE7/Mobonoid.10143
*share.ovi.com/media/Mobonoid.BuyinganE7/Mobonoid.10143*share.ovi.com/media/Mobonoid.BuyinganE7/Mobonoid.10141*share.ovi.com/media/Mobonoid.BuyinganE7/Mobonoid.10138

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom