Official E72 - Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone is expected to be launched in India at this month may be its on 2nd or 3rd week...but i really interested to know about the expected prices...so have any one has the exact idea related to prices...

Lets compare E71 VS E72...Features & functionality.

pawankhanna

Broken In
E72 is almost the same size as E71,
Memory Bigger internal memory 250MB instead of 110 MB In E71, plus support of 16GB memory cards,E71 supports up to 8 GB.
Connectivity
HSDPA has been accelerated up to 10.2 Mbps instead of 3.6 Mbps, plus HSUPA support (2Mbps)
Photo features Better camera, 5 Mpix instead of 3.2 Mpix
Battery performance While E72 has the same battery (1500 mAh) its estimated standby time increased from 408 to 492 hrs in GSM mode, and 12 hrs 30 min instead of 10 hrs 30 minutes of talk time.
Audio Standard 3,5 mm mini-jack instead of 2 mm one.

sdmaverick

Journeyman
Woot! The E72 for Rs 22,000? R u serious? Thats a steal at this price...I'll definitely be ditching my N95 then :p

Cheers!

kwimp

Broken In
I came across this interesting demo video on e72... it shows how the navi key performs on the phone... looks very smooth and intuitive. seems like nokia has even played around with the user interface.. this time.. looks quite neat.. check out the video to know what i mean.... i hope they price it right..

[FONT=&quot] [youtube]MuUQjpJSGuk[/youtube]
[/FONT]

digitalkrish

Broken In
After viewing this video above i feel that Nokia hv done sumthing gud.. Finally..
The Optical Navigation key is looking very attractive n wd 5.0 MegaPixel camera n increased Connectivity rate, i will say that this phone is gonna b perfect for my business use! Luking forward for its launch in India.

ankur10

Broken In
I have heard a lot about free subscription of Nokia Messaging Service with this device. Actually i m owning an Nseries phone in which they r charging me wd Nokia Messaging Service. Any info on this??

sdmaverick

Journeyman
@Ankur

Are u only be charged by ure network when u download data or are the NMS specifically charging u for a month or a day??

Cheers!

rehan_mahmood

Broken In
Hv u guyz gt ur E72 reserved????

I hv alrdy gt 1 at *www.tinyurl.com/yb5q7u6 *tinyurl.com/yb5g7u6

They jst askd me my name, email Id n contact number..

I also recvd a cal frm NPD after the submission of the form available..

It ws nice hearing frm them about E72.

sughreev

Broken In
@Ankur
@sdmaverick
Nokia messaging is for email and at this time nokia is giving free subscription on email solution.

*www.techgadgets.in/images/nokia-messaging-service.jpg

sdmaverick

Journeyman
@Sughreev

Yea, am able to use NMS free of charge :razz: woohoo!

Also, i reserved an E72 today on the mentioned page...they were pretty prompt in giving me info on the device...

I am sure the optical track pad on the E72 is gonna be amazing...navigate through the user interface at the flick of a finger...

cheers!

kelly

Broken In
i am configuring email on my nokia E63...and i am not able to define Incoming or Outgoing Server settings...pls help i want to configure Gmail account.

ankur10

Broken In
@sdmaverick

Ya..they were charging me for using Nokia Messaging sevice.. Bt hv heard dt with E72 is there is a life time license of NMS for free..

digitalkrish

Broken In
@ Rehan_Mahmood

Thanx for the link dude.. I 2 hv resrvd 1 for me nw.:razz:

@ anyone

M presently using E63 with 3G HSDPA n saw sumwhere dt E72 is available with 3.5 HSDPA.
Cn any 1 tell me the difference between these two???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom