Official E72 - Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapface

Broken In
@ pawankhanna
I don't think there is any difference...there are 2 companies make nokia handsets....1 in Finland and another is in China.

mohitsuri50

Broken In
I want to sync google calendar entries with my Nokia E72. Google provides Sync for doing this. But they also have mentioned to use Mail For Exchange version 2.09 or later for setting up Google Sync. I tried once using mail for exchange and phone hung. I don't know if its because of this version conflict. Has anyone tried Google Sync with nokia E72 ? Did it work?

I want to sync google calendar entries with my Nokia E72. Google provides Sync for doing this. But they also have mentioned to use Mail For Exchange version 2.09 or later for setting up Google Sync. I tried once using mail for exchange and phone hung. I don't know if its because of this version conflict. Has anyone tried Google Sync with nokia E72 ? Did it work?

I'm using it and perfectly syncing...

Of course i use MFE to sync only calendar and contacts and it works...Be careful... make a backup of both e72 and Gmail contacts before making any attempt to sync.

crapface

Broken In
I am getting a message to choose network connection

--> WiFi
--> GPRS packet data

frequently, i have chosen GPRS as the default priority 1 and automatic connection

Even though i am getting the message, tell me how to block the message...
pls help

Rite_Rebel

Broken In
i agree... i also have the nokia e 71..but then i don't really there is much of an upgrade from the E 71 to the e 72. The way i would put it is that in case you don't have a nokia e71 already the this is the business phone to go for. In case you already have a nokia e71, then i would suggest staying with it. at least that is my personal opinion...being the practical human being i am..:)

I am getting a message to choose network connection

--> WiFi
--> GPRS packet data

frequently, i have chosen GPRS as the default priority 1 and automatic connection

Even though i am getting the message, tell me how to block the message...
pls help

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]You can try setting the preferred access point for mailbox:
1. Open Email
2. Goto Options->Settings->Mailbox Settings
3. Open Mailbox settings and then Advanced mailb. settings. Open Incoming email settings
4. In setting "Access point in use" instead of "Ask Always" choose the "User defined" one and then choose the access point.

Firecaster

Broken In
I find that I am not able to mark item(s) in my messaging inbox /sms. I will need to manually click options -> mark/unmark -> .. I thought there is an easier way like " shift + d pad center button" ? how come it doesn't work on my E72? Appreciate if anyone here can help me on this???

crapface

Broken In
I have installed a 16gb SD Card but only recognized as a 1.8gb card - I think it needs reformatting in the phone - how do I do this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom