Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
got my burst just now! thanks to klaw & furious gamer, and others as well! :)

this is my first smartphone/touchscreen/android phone ever. now need to figure out where to start from. have a couple of android start-up threads here in the forum itself i think. will head on to 'burst-specific' info then later on.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
got my burst just now! thanks to klaw & furious gamer, and others as well! :)

this is my first smartphone/touchscreen/android phone ever. now need to figure out where to start from. have a couple of android start-up threads here in the forum itself i think. will head on to 'burst-specific' info then later on.

Congrats on your purchase! Once you get the hang of it, root it and switch to a custom ROM. You'll feel the difference instantly. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Should I order Pantech burst as my first andro:?:

Oh, yes. If you're not too worried about warranty, go right ahead. Besides, it's more VFM than any other handset you could get (with warranty) for its price. Lots of people on TDF itself are using and loving it. ;)

rider

as Kratos
PANTECH BURST P9070 AT&T UNLOCKED 4G ANDROID TOUCH 5MP CAM 16GB PHONE | eBay

My friend is looking for 6-7k bucks phone. So I suggest burst from this seller. Will it get direct OTA update to 4.1 Jelly Bean?

funskar

Padawan

Oh, yes. If you're not too worried about warranty, go right ahead. Besides, it's more VFM than any other handset you could get (with warranty) for its price. Lots of people on TDF itself are using and loving it. ;)

Thanx .. Even the brands like mmx etc who sells canvas a116 has only logo of warranty wid them ,, in reality they don't give warranty make u sick by visiting their service centre..
And pantech burst is mother of all fones under 10k:mrgreen:
Gonna to order it in 2-3 days time .

Where should i order it ebay,ibhejo ..
Or any site u guys recommend:)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

^ If possible, get it from a local eBay seller. In that case you can approach someone if you face any problems with the phone. Otherwise ibhejo or ishopinternational are reliable.

My friend is looking for 6-7k bucks phone. So I suggest burst from this seller. Will it get direct OTA update to 4.1 Jelly Bean?

Not sure about OTA update but you can update it manually with a custom ROM. There is ample community support.

funskar

Padawan

^ If possible, get it from a local eBay seller. In that case you can approach someone if you face any problems with the phone. Otherwise ibhejo or ishopinternational are reliable.

Not able to find on ebay ..
found 2 seller bt there price is quite high 9.5k+ .
will try to search more on ebay otherwise will order it from ibhejo ..

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

Not able to find on ebay ..
found 2 seller bt there price is quite high 9.5k+ .
will try to search more on ebay otherwise will order it from ibhejo ..

Hello!
may we know where are you from?
furious_gamer and me, both got our phones from this seller.

f_g has oodles of praises for him! ;)

EDIT 1: PM me if you need a discount-voucher.

EDIT 2: Are you open to an offer of a used cell (2-month old, purchased from ebay)?

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive

Not officially :/
AOSP 4.1.2 ROMS are way to go
------------------

Killer Deal

*i.imgur.com/gCzLcr9.png

Ebay link

As there is 500/- off on 1st purchase, Burst can be yours for like 7.3k :D

funskar

Padawan

What about xolo x910 for 9.9k

Hello!
may we know where are you from?
furious_gamer and me, both got our phones from this seller.

f_g has oodles of praises for him! ;)

EDIT 1: PM me if you need a discount-voucher.

EDIT 2: Are you open to an offer of a used cell (2-month old, purchased from ebay)?

From Bihar..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
X910 AFAIK is not made by Gigabyte/Intel. more like a Lava in house design so quality mayn't be good. and that also means no Android 4.1 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom