Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Will wait for few more days and if May 24th proved to be efficient, will go with it. BTW Did you flashed April 21st? How about battery life?

DevilGamer

Broken In
Will wait for few more days and if May 24th proved to be efficient, will go with it. BTW Did you flashed April 21st? How about battery life?

I was pretty much satisfied with 21st aprl build, gave me around 5hrs to 5.5hrs of screen-on time and gave me 2 days with mild usage. :eek::cool: #with Mardruk's kernel#
uploadfromtaptalk1369830804905.jpg

24th May build also seems to be doing great. 60min video play back. #again on with mardruk's kernel#
uploadfromtaptalk1369830939797.jpg

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hello there!

facing one weird issue today. till a few days i was using my phone without a sim; internet was working fine. but today after inserting the sim, am not able to browse. took out the sim, and the issue persists. till a day or two back, it was fine. was able to watch youtube videos too and was appreciating no-buffering and all. while opening a page, chrome gives 'DNS look-up' failed error. could someone pls tell what could be wrong? otherwise net on pc is working fine.

also, anyone here feels the 'return' touch-button on the phone is not as responsive as the other buttons surrounding it?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hello there!

facing one weird issue today. till a few days i was using my phone without a sim; internet was working fine. but today after inserting the sim, am not able to browse. took out the sim, and the issue persists. till a day or two back, it was fine. was able to watch youtube videos too and was appreciating no-buffering and all. while opening a page, chrome gives 'DNS look-up' failed error. could someone pls tell what could be wrong? otherwise net on pc is working fine.

also, anyone here feels the 'return' touch-button on the phone is not as responsive as the other buttons surrounding it?

Is this problem occurring when your phone is on a Wi-Fi network?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yes, indeed. and just today.

EDIT: a few mins back i changed DNS servers to google ones in my connection, net worked for a while on the phone haphazardly, and now its again dead. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

EDIT: a few mins back i changed DNS servers to google ones in my connection, net worked for a while on the phone haphazardly, and now its again dead. :|

Does it work when you take out the SIM now? And do you have APNs configured for 3G/2G access?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Installed April 21st build. Let's wait for few charge cycles and see if still battery drain issue persists. If it does, which ROM to go?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

UPDATE: I think i found out the culprit. went to settings, and turned off 'set data limit'. instantly after that, the net was back on track. i don't know how it turned on. apparently, it was ON by default, and set to 2GB. with a few days of browsing, when this limit reached, the phone didn't allow me to open webpages or surf net-content anymore. wo maare paapad waale ko! :chucks::thumbs:

@funskar - congrats! i thought you already had one. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom