Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Wifi aint working well .... :(
My Galaxy Y 's Wifi also doesnt work well so I think possibly it is something to do with the router .

PICS : Some photos are a bit bad because there was no proper lighting available
The price is quoted at 8.3K on their site
did you get a discount coupon?
also what is the condition of the phone?
last i heard ibhejo had a rep of shipping used phones for the price of new.

pratyush997

Inactive
The price is quoted at 8.3K on their site
did you get a discount coupon?
also what is the condition of the phone?
last i heard ibhejo had a rep of shipping used phones for the price of new.
AFAIK iShopInt. and iBhejo provides 500/- of on first purcase

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Phone was new ... no signs of any usage .

Guys I got a problem , So I had a Vodafone Sim I cut it to make it a Micro-Sim it got fit in the slot in the phone but it is showing no signal in the phone , plus no sim contact are being displayed , when I go to display sim contact option it says "cannot load sim list for loading sim data". Invalid Sim is being shown in the lock screen. When No Sim was there , a sign was present in the upper status bar showing no sim ... now it is not there but neither is there a signal nor any contacts . What to do ?

pratyush997

Inactive
The Phone was new ... no signs of any usage .

Guys I got a problem , So I had a Vodafone Sim I cut it to make it a Micro-Sim it got fit in the slot in the phone but it is showing no signal in the phone , plus no sim contact are being displayed , when I go to display sim contact option it says "cannot load sim list for loading sim data". Invalid Sim is being shown in the lock screen. When No Sim was there , a sign was present in the upper status bar showing no sim ... now it is not there but neither is there a signal nor any contacts . What to do ?
Try any other mini-sim

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Mobile Data is not working ... it shows E on the top ... I have activated 2G plan but it is not working , I cant connect . Why is that ? I am waiting for 3G activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom