Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^Vodafone

Settings Done. It worked ... Opened couple of pages ... balance came from 20 to 0 , I thought Data plan was active as there was a message saying it was active , now when I sent a message to check data usage it said "No data plan is active on this number " . F*** Vodafone ! :-x .

DevilGamer

Broken In
Custom kernel for CM 10 by Marduk *plus.google.com/103722148349886784861/posts/9iBv4pybCPn

:cool::D

UPDATE: It works on aokp and pa as well.. :)

INSTRUCTION:
Don't Install right after installing rom, boot into the rom once.
Install from zip, no need to fix permission or wipe any thing.
Don't wipe cache or dalvik cache any time after installing the kernel, or else it will lead to bootloop.

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Hey ! I installed some games and as their data should go on sd card root folder but I dont have a sd card installed I copied the data on the internal memory (12gb) but games say that they have to download data .... where should I copy the game data ?

Well I fixed my Wifi Speed to some extent I found changing security to WPA PSK makes a big improvement ,don't know why though. :?

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Any stable/somewhat stable ROM/kernel available right now? Itching to get my hands dirty again, since I'll be keeping this phone for a couple of months more. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Does it include GApps (mostly GMail)?

Oh, and anything I should keep in mind while installing? Steps (for kernel too)?

pratyush997

Inactive

Oh, and anything I should keep in mind while installing? Steps (for kernel too)?
You need to flash this with it then

AFAIK There is no gmail in it. Download it from Play

DevilGamer

Broken In

Alpha release of custom kernel for CM 10 by Marduk *plus.google.com/103722148349886784861/posts/9iBv4pybCPn

:cool::D

UPDATE: It works on aokp and pa as well.. :)

INSTRUCTION:
Don't Install right after installing rom, boot into the rom once.
Install from zip, no need to fix permission or wipe any thing.
Don't wipe cache or dalvik cache any time after installing the kernel, or else it will lead to bootloop.

Install CM10 + Gapps, then kernel.

pratyush997

Inactive

Need more information about Marduk kernel... Are you using it? Link to its XDA page please?

I am on stock kernel of CM10 (21st April release). Phone runs fantastic...

How good is Marduk kernel?
He didn't even posted that in Burst group ( on G+) and AFAIK he doesn't post @ xda.
It's just his post

It got Smart@ss v2 and some other tweaks

Expect WiFi tether fix soon :D
Test build is out

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Installed it. Clean, smooth and fast. Setting up the phone now. :D

CM10 is nice. Very nice. :D
Switched to smartassv2 CPU governor.

Hrishi

Thinking to sell my Atrix 4g and buy this phone instead. I am sick of GingerBread now. and lack of stable ICS!
Does this phone has official ICS ?? How much is it available for in market these days ?

DevilGamer

Broken In
Thinking to sell my Atrix 4g and buy this phone instead. I am sick of GingerBread now. and lack of stable ICS!
Does this phone has official ICS ?? How much is it available for in market these days ?

Yeah it has official ICS... You can get it from ibhejo.com for rs83xx less 500 when you 1st sign-up..

pratyush997

Inactive
Ain't good decision. Check this, Atrix 4G got good community support.

Hrishi

Ain't good decision. Check this, Atrix 4G got good community support.
Only if Motorola decided to put up Drivers for the 3.x kernel. Which it hasn't and will not.
Without the graphic drivers , the phone's hardware becomes useless. The community support is quite huge , and I have been following emerson pinter , mmountouri , Bill for Updates.
But the phone will not get a stable 4.x droid ROM. Atleast not with videoplayback , record, animation ,camera, etc functions.
ANd I so much hate the GB UI now.

Yeah it has official ICS... You can get it from ibhejo.com for rs83xx less 500 when you 1st sign-up..

Well If I am able to sell my Atrix 4g for a good price , I will order Pantech Burst with that money. At 8.xk it seems good deal of hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom