Official Android discussion thread

ankush28

Bazinga
Whatsapp takes backup @ 4AM. so wake up early clear cache and data for the app and re-register the app you will get all the messages. Revert back
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Does Nexus 7 (2012) support OTG? If yes, need apps to view/copy/move movies from pen drive to it without rooting. I have the otg cable.
FILE COMMANDER app with OTG PLUGIN

or pay few bucks for Nexus Media Importer

- - - Updated - - -

HELP!!!!
Whatsapp has gone crazy...I am able to receive all messages, but when I reply it doesn't get delivered...At the same time hike and line works fine...
I tried force closing and starting again, but that doesn't help...When I restart the phone everything works fine and all pending messages gets delivered...

Please help me troubleshoot this problem, it has happened 3-4times since yesterday and its difficult convincing people that I am not talking to someone else ignoring their messages.... :cry:

Whatsapp settings > chat > backup your messeges

Uninstall whatsapp and download from play store or *www.whatsapp.com/android/current/WhatsApp.apk
Install it, select RESTORE when prompt.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Guys earlier whatever pics are available in my Gallery of mobile I would be able to set as wallpaper or screen saver. However recently I don't see the option by default. I need to go to settings and select display and set it. Any suggestions?

+1 to quick pic

mayasinha

Right off the assembly line
we can say that every mobile of the HTC brand is just awesome one. And recently launch HTC Desire 820 mobile what can I say about this mobile. I like it very much .

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] I'm using timely app you have suggested and it's great. But it don't have a skip alarm option. Any other good Alarm app that has this feature?

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] I'm using timely app you have suggested and it's great. But it don't have a skip alarm option. Any other good Alarm app that has this feature?

I either use Timely or Stock alarm, may be someone else will help you

kaz

right here
Whatsapp takes backup @ 4AM. so wake up early clear cache and data for the app and re-register the app you will get all the messages. Revert back

Whatsapp settings > chat > backup your messeges

Uninstall whatsapp and download from play store or *www.whatsapp.com/android/current/WhatsApp.apk
Install it, select RESTORE when prompt.

1st I tried to clear data, but that didn't help..Then, uninstalled it, that also didn't help...Then did a clean install of a new ROM, that also didn't help...Docomo network is having some problem here, Whatsapp working great on Aircel... :p Even PlayStore is not opening with Docomo... :(

Wasn't even able to register Whatsapp after following your advice :machinegun:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
New Asphalt game!
Asphalt OverDrive: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAEHM

Top Bottom