Official Android discussion thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Need a small suggestion. I know this may not be exactly related to the thread. I have a Note2 white color is it possible for me to have the phone cover replaced from white to some other color like Black/Gray.

Contact service center? Or the dealer where you bought it? :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Need a small suggestion. I know this may not be exactly related to the thread. I have a Note2 white color is it possible for me to have the phone cover replaced from white to some other color like Black/Gray.

Note 2 white model has white on the front too. So replacing only back cover would be odd and u may not get one.

ankush28

Bazinga
Any good app for video recording during video chat over hangout??

I dont think it canbe recorded directly (or may be I dont know)
But you can use any screencasting app to record whatever is going on screen and it convert it to video.
Which phone you have? and which Android OS version?

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

If you use a black flip cover with a white phone, it will look classy. At least my white Q700i does.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
xda is flooded with lots of stupid articles and many of them have not updated links, its too much there, i dont find it easy to look for infor there, any one suggest some software for easy rooting and unrooting, flashing rom on xoloq700 or universal app may be more useful

also is there any pc suite kinda software for android, where u you can transfer movies, backup contacs, apps etc, free and easy to use

noob

Cyborg Agent
Guys...check out my 1st Android app

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marathi.kavita

Kuch nahi toh +1 & 5-star ratings dedo if you like it. :)

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Is "कवितांचे माहेरघर" marathi for "मराठी कविता" ?

Good, coming from a n00b, now you can rake in ₹₹₹₹ :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
xda is flooded with lots of stupid articles and many of them have not updated links, its too much there, i dont find it easy to look for infor there, any one suggest some software for easy rooting and unrooting, flashing rom on xoloq700 or universal app may be more useful

also is there any pc suite kinda software for android, where u you can transfer movies, backup contacs, apps etc, free and easy to use

XDA is heaven for those who have a compatible device in their hands and want to explore or experiment. But you need to have an eye to separate needle from chaff. Try this thread for rooting: [ROOT] Xolo Q700 Rooted before it hits the shelves! xD - xda-developers
You would need a PC and two files to root Q700. Seems pretty simple.

There is no "PC Suite" for Android. Closest would be "ADB" (Android Debug Bridge), which lets you run commands from PC to your device to do virtually anything (pulling and pushing files, installing/uninstalling apps etc). For backing up stuff, you can head over to this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/164382-guide-backing-up-your-android-data.html :thumbs:

Guys...check out my 1st Android app

Kuch nahi toh +1 & 5-star ratings dedo if you like it. :)

Awesome. A localized app. If I knew Marathi the app would have surely appealed me. :p
Nice to have budding android devs on TDF.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Vyom...You have Nexus 7 na ? Can you download the app and give me few screenshots ? I want the screenshots you see on below link but from a tablet device...can you help ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Vyom...You have Nexus 7 na ? Can you download the app and give me few screenshots ? I want the screenshots you see on below link but from a tablet device...can you help ?

Here you go: Marathi Kavita - Minus

Top Bottom