Official Android discussion thread

pratyush997

Inactive
so basically we are getting the app for free? i am sure there will be some kind of timer that will restrict the use when the final version comes.

TFS ;)
Yeah, even I think so.
Tapatalk 4.0.2 beta was only for vip.
So they can block all requests made by these beta

-------------

Android 4.3, new Nexus device hinted at by alleged Gmail redesign screenshots?

aila

Broken In
i have got a new 8GB class4 microSDHC card for my huawei ascend y300 android fone. please tell em how to go about it? do i need to partition the card ?

ajayritik

Technomancer
When I backup and do restore using SMS Back up + I'm getting the following message:
xo authorization error please make sure you enabled IMAP in your GMail account settings

aila

Broken In
guys i have a query...i want to play real racing 3 on my android device but i dont wanna activate 3g/wifi on my fone. how can i download the full apk on my laptop internet and then transfer to my device. any sites which provide the full apk not a part of it? any help will be appreciated

Vignesh B

Youngling
guys i have a query...i want to play real racing 3 on my android device but i dont wanna activate 3g/wifi on my fone. how can i download the full apk on my laptop internet and then transfer to my device. any sites which provide the full apk not a part of it? any help will be appreciated
Check it out here

Vignesh B

Youngling
Yesterday I was fidgeting with Whatsapp's settings page and changed the notification light colour. After that the LED indicator in my S3 does not work. Though it does work while booting up(thereby ruling out any hardware fault). I checked in the settings page and LED indicator is enabled. I reverted back the setting in whatsapp, but still it doesn't work. Any suggestion, other than a factory reset?
Btw am on stock ROM as of now.

Man, you rock.
Thanks
You're welcome. ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Yesterday I was fidgeting with Whatsapp's settings page and changed the notification light colour. After that the LED indicator in my S3 does not work. Though it does work while booting up(thereby ruling out any hardware fault). I checked in the settings page and LED indicator is enabled. I reverted back the setting in whatsapp, but still it doesn't work. Any suggestion, other than a factory reset?

have you tried clearing whatsapp's cache?

PS: you may lose some data.

R2K

In the Zone
Does anyone here use APK Downloader Chrome extension ? Is it safe? My wifi is messed up and I'm looking for a reliable way to download apps from google play.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Does anyone here use APK Downloader Chrome extension ? Is it safe? My wifi is messed up and I'm looking for a reliable way to download apps from google play.
instead use APK leecher...I have stopped using APK Downloader chrome extension bcoz it stopped working after some time.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

You're welcome. ;)

Same here :|

have you tried clearing whatsapp's cache?

PS: you may lose some data.

My whatsapp doesn't have any cache :lol:

Top Bottom