Official Android discussion thread

nikufellow

In the zone
No offence taken-got what I've been looking for after an hour of googling ! i thought off topics were supposed to behave as some sort of chat rooms -anyhow thanks for pointing out that its not so ! I'll try to keep this in mind from now on !

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No offence taken-got what I've been looking for after an hour of googling ! i thought off topics were supposed to behave as some sort of chat rooms -anyhow thanks for pointing out that its not so ! I'll try to keep this in mind from now on !

lol... its not offtopic thread. :p
Anyway, take care of it the next time! :rofl:

PS: Even Offtopic thread isn't chat room though!

Santosh Kulkarni

Right off the assembly line
Good information amitabhishek.....

I have one problem with my android phone (Micromax A50 - Android 2.3.6), problem is that when i connect usb cable for charging to phone, it showis charging but its not detecting in system i mean it showing option to touch to share files with system and also in usb tethering it shows usb not connected...plz help me to fix this issue its happened recently...

With Regards,
Santosh Kulkarni

ajaymailed

In the zone
Ok Here Is What Happened
The Sandisk Customer Support Confirms That Their Class 10 Card Dont Work on Samsung Devices As they Were Getting Many Complaints From the Owners.

Now its all to Infibeam to Replace it and Refund Back my Money

Don't Buy Sandisk Mobile Ultra Class 10 If You Own a Samsung Phone or Tablet
So what is the other best option? Transcend?

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Got The Replacement (from My Money Infibeam is still saying that the hasn't Got Any response from sandisk) It a Samsung class 10 32 Gb and working fine!!!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys what's the best way to test the mobile speed on my Android phone for the 3G connection. Any good app apart from the one provided by Speedtest. And what kind of speeds should I expect for my 3G connection?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes there is an app apart from speedtest. It's called speedtest. :|

Seriously, why you need any other app?
Plus, there is a thread, "post your mobile speeds". You can find a rough idea there.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Guys I asked this question in Must have android apps thread but have not got any reply..

What is best app to stream music or videos from desktop to mobile.. ofcourse through wifi

currently using Es file explorer.. which is an file manager but does the job..

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
i am very much new to ANDROID. so asking noob qns.

my phone is galaxy y duos. i have musics in my sd card. when i click music button all are listed. But i need to create folders for different artists. how to do that? i manage to create a folder on desktop but unable to copy any music to it.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you want music to get sorted by artists, i think there is some option in Touchwiz Player. Else try any of the players available in Play Store.

reddead

LoSt!
i am very much new to ANDROID. so asking noob qns.

my phone is galaxy y duos. i have musics in my sd card. when i click music button all are listed. But i need to create folders for different artists. how to do that? i manage to create a folder on desktop but unable to copy any music to it.

player pro has the option to limit the folders...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
okay.. I upgraded from my Galaxy Apollo to Moto Atrix 2 (ICS) .

I need suggestion on a couple of applications.

1. Best Theft-Protection application? (paid or free both will do)
1.2. Do I need a AV ? most AV has theft protection.. but which one is the best??? (paid or free both will do)?
2. Any way to bypass/block ads without rooting?
3. Need cloud storage.. I think I will give Ubuntu One a try. Negative on Skydrive and Google Drive, need to check terms of DropBox.

pritamk

Broken In
hey
i just got my samsung galaxy s3 andtried connecting it via usb
phone is charging but it isnt showing as flash drive or is not being recognised by kies either
and cant enable it from the settings also
and factory reset didnt help
plz help me resolve the issue

ajaymailed

In the zone
great videos by Armando Ferreira showing the capabilities of Android, customizations as well as limitations.
Armando Ferreira - YouTube
his videos on Android Vs iOS were pretty good, highlighting specific strengths of Android functionality over iOS.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I remember when I had my Nokia phone I had the option to send contacts through a file or something. Is that option available in Android phones?

Top Bottom