Official Android discussion thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I tried Call recorder & Record My Calls both are not able to clearly record the other side, my voice is loud & clear

Yeah. That's what happens in majority of cases. Try changing the format of audio recording from .3GPP to .MPEG 4

bubusam13

Human
Before I used to see other's home screen. Now I put my own here. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/129626-post-your-mobile-home-screens-6.html

And can we create folder inside menu (not home screen) ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys so for the repeated question. Can I officially upgrade to ICS for SGS2?
Mine is 9100G model.

American Carriers are rolling it out-

*www.techshout.com/software/2012/26/att-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-receives-ice-cream-sandwich-update/

I think you should get within a week.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys I have a strange problem wherein whenever I get a call it's going in speaker mode. Any suggestions?

Most probably a bug I guess. Look for any setting.
And if you are on a Custom ROM, checkout the bug list. And/or try another ROM.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
will s ii get jelly bean ?

Let's hope so, Samsung has a history of dumping support for old phones as soon as an upgraded phone is released. Happened with SGS, so expecting the same with SGSII. AFAIK there is no official news on it yet, the latest is they're working on pushing 4.0.4.

But you can expect custom ROM's based on JB for sure.

bubusam13

Human
All android and apple users, install the THUMB app. You can get it in Google play. Ask any question like what dress to wear, are you looking cool today by sending your photo instantly, etc. M in
-- seen it today at gadget guru

Last edited:

power_8383

Eager to learn.
All android and apple users, install the THUMB app. You can get it in Google play. Ask any question like what dress to wear, are you looking cool today by sending your photo instantly, etc. M in
-- seen it today at gadget guru

Thanks.
I will install it. :)

power_8383

Eager to learn.
@ bubusam13

Bakwaas Software !
Showing only girls' photos in every categories. :p
Uninstalled.

will HTC release Android 4.0.4 or Jelly bean 4.1??

"We are excited about Android Jelly Bean and are planning to support it across a variety of our devices.
We are reviewing the software to determine our upgrade plans and schedule, so please stay tuned for more updates on specific device upgrade plans“
, said HTC in an official statement.

Top Bottom