Official Android discussion thread

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Change the default messaging app in settings

Bro, do you think i didn't do that? Without enabling 3rd party sms app from settings that app can't send any sms. But my concern isn't that. I have set that sms app as default sms app and locked my messages in that app but still messaging app Recieves incoming sms.

amjath

Human Spambot
Bro, do you think i didn't do that? Without enabling 3rd party sms app from settings that app can't send any sms. But my concern isn't that. I have set that sms app as default sms app and locked my messages in that app but still messaging app Recieves incoming sms.
Apologies, can you go ahead and disable the messaging app in settings->apps

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys,

I unlocked my bootloader of xperia sp and lost camera drm keys... Is there any way now to improve the camera quality?

Iam using Omni rom...

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys,

I unlocked my bootloader of xperia sp and lost camera drm keys... Is there any way now to improve the camera quality?

Iam using Omni rom...
Nope there's no way to get the lost drm keys. How ever, if you had taken TA partition backup before unlocking, you could restore it and try it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys on my Yureka phone I have trouble selecting messages to delete if the SMS has links to select.
For normal SMS when I hard press I get option to delete but if I select SMS which has links or numbers upon hard pressing I get option which givest the number or URL.
Any ideas?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Guys on my Yureka phone I have trouble selecting messages to delete if the SMS has links to select.
For normal SMS when I hard press I get option to delete but if I select SMS which has links or numbers upon hard pressing I get option which givest the number or URL.
Any ideas?
Try to long press on empty space in the message.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Try to long press on empty space in the message.

It doesn't work. I see even if the SMS doesn't have Links number but if it's longer than normal SMS same issue persists.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys any idea where could I find the settings on my Yureka phone which helps me in dispaying contacts stored in SIM or Contacts available on phone or gmail contacts.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Try this:
Long press any message that does not have link, then in the multiselect mode select the one you want to select, then deselect the other one.

You need to dig in the settings of your Contacts application.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys do we have any apps that can help me copy SIM contacts to phone?
I'm unable to view the SIM contacts in my Yureka.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Which video player app do you use?

I am using mx player but it has huge battery usage while watching Anime (using SW decoder). HW and HW+ decoder don't have much battery drain.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Which video player app do you use?

I am using mx player but it has huge battery usage while watching Anime (using SW decoder). HW and HW+ decoder don't have much battery drain.
That's obvious cause the SW decoder uses the CPU while HW/HW+ uses GPU

What format is your anime in?

Top Bottom