Official Android discussion thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Does this online game hacks really works?
They claim it to be working 100% with unlimited gold/cash...etc etc
I found one website where u have to enter the userid of the games and then input how much resources u want (9999999 gold, 9999999 cash)... They even display a console window of log connections and at the final stage... Pops up with survey... Also show lots of user comments as working.
But do u think they really work... Or just scam/fake

amjath

Human Spambot
^ I don't know whether it is allowed, but it does works. Beware of privacy, not virus. Because some hack require apk install

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
I found one website where u have to enter the userid of the games and then input how much resources u want (9999999 gold, 9999999 cash)... They even display a console window of log connections and at the final stage... Pops up with survey... Also show lots of user comments as working.
Which game?
If CoC then no as everything is server side

TechnoBOY

Padawan

Daamm FAKE!Nothing works for online.But we have things like AIMBOT etc for fps

TechnoBOY

Padawan

If the game is offline its simple. ..

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
He is yureka so privacy guard is integrated with supersu. So root is already enabled in cm based roms
Nope, even yureka have to be rooted using standard procedures (like bl unlock, install recovery, flash supersu) Privacy guard is introduced only in cm12. So unless he have cm12, he don't have root rights at least not the easy way.

amjath

Human Spambot
Nope, even yureka have to be rooted using standard procedures (like bl unlock, install recovery, flash supersu) Privacy guard is introduced only in cm12. So unless he have cm12, he don't have root rights at least not the easy way.
Forgot to quote cm12 or cos12. Hope he has it.
Does it stop the main messaging app from receiving sms? Coz when I used 3rd party sms app, the messaging app still shows Received messages.
Change the default messaging app in settings

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
FYI CM11 also has Privacy Guard

Top Bottom