Official Android discussion thread

$hadow

Geek in making
while visiting a website in opera mini it loads very basic style of website and my question is weather i can get that kind of website in pc? [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]

There must be load to full website or something like that option.

while visiting a website in opera mini it loads very basic style of website and my question is weather i can get that kind of website in pc? @harshilsharma63

There must be an option named "Opera turbo" or something like "User agent" or "Site version". Set them to desktop and you'll be fine.

Will be rooting my moto G today evening.
Any recommended root apps..?
Other than xposed installer..?

Xposed on Lollipop in alpha release, so take care. Titanium Backup is a must have for complete backup solution.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Suggest a good camera app for taking pics. I'm tired of finding one. Camera360 Ultimate crashes the camera and keeps it running/locked till I restart the phone.

quicky008

Technomancer
is there any way to change the brightness of the lock screen of my xperia t2 ultra?after updating the os to lollipop,the lock-screen looks rather dark and the wallpaper i use in the background is not clearly visible,also the window blinds effect that appeared earlier on swiping up or down the lock screen is no longer there-is there any way to get these features back?

Suggest a good camera app for taking pics. I'm tired of finding one. Camera360 Ultimate crashes the camera and keeps it running/locked till I restart the phone.

> Camera FV-5 is an extremely feature rich app. Recommended if you miss your DSLR everytime you use phone's camera.

> DSLR Camera is an easy to use and neat app with some nice features.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys when we take pics using the camera in our phone is there any provision to have the Time Date Stamp displayed in the picture automatically.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
is there any way to change the brightness of the lock screen of my xperia t2 ultra?after updating the os to lollipop,the lock-screen looks rather dark and the wallpaper i use in the background is not clearly visible,also the window blinds effect that appeared earlier on swiping up or down the lock screen is no longer there-is there any way to get these features back?

No sire.. Its not possible AFAIK. Wait for any Xposed Modules, but then Xposed for LP is only at alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys when we take pics using the camera in our phone is there any provision to have the Time Date Stamp displayed in the picture automatically.

It depends on the camera app. I dont remember seeing Google camera having this option.

Top Bottom