Official Android discussion thread

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I have always used chrome only but there was also a browser named cm browser if I remember correctly, my friend was using it I found it nice, give it a shot.
It isn't compatible with tablets.

Another problem. I have subscribed for online tests in this website

My Rank

But when I take grand tests, I can neither mark the options nor go on with further another question. Plus other chapter wise tests work perfectly...

Do you think it is the problem of browser?

$hadow

Geek in making
It isn't compatible with tablets.

Another problem. I have subscribed for online tests in this website

My Rank

But when I take grand tests, I can neither mark the options nor go on with further another question. Plus other chapter wise tests work perfectly...

Do you think it is the problem of browser?

Giving shot to other browsers won't hurt.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A new & redesigned version of Opera Mini has been launched. The UI looks really light(although still not material design). Will continue using Opera Mini :)

TechnoBOY

Padawan
^^ And why exactly do you need to do that for? Memory is handled differently in Android than Windows. It's not like keeping browser open while phone is locked is going to save memory or battery in any way.
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] I want to just exit the browser it self.ie when unlocked it should get to the home screen.

- - - Updated - - -

You dont really see the reason for this needs do you?
You got me!

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
I just received a notification from sony to update my phone (t2 ultra dual) to lollipop-i was really surprised to see this as i thought t2 ultra was never going to receive further system updates. Should i go ahead and update my phone to lollipop? Are there any possible drawbacks of using lollipop as opposed to kitkat?

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Whatsapp got a new look uploadfromtaptalk1429968644290.jpg

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I just received a notification from sony to update my phone (t2 ultra dual) to lollipop-i was really surprised to see this as i thought t2 ultra was never going to receive further system updates. Should i go ahead and update my phone to lollipop? Are there any possible drawbacks of using lollipop as opposed to kitkat?

I think Lollipop is better than kk but it suffers from memory leak issue. Don't know about Sony Lollipop however. Head over to Xda and see other user's reaction and then decide for yourself if you wanna update or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatsapp got a new look View attachment 15393

The inevitable is here. Material Designed Whatsapp !! :clap2:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone using CM 12.1? I installed it yesterday and its really nice

Yup.. Using cm12.1 here. Yeah I agree, It is far better than kk, but how to disable Headsup notification for specific apps (but not main notifications ) ??

TechnoBOY

Padawan
I think Lollipop is better than kk but it suffers from memory leak issue. Don't know about Sony Lollipop however. Head over to Xda and see other user's reaction and then decide for yourself if you wanna update or not.

- - - Updated - - -

The inevitable is here. Material Designed Whatsapp !! :clap2:

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.. Using cm12.1 here. Yeah I agree, It is far better than kk, but how to disable Headsup notification for specific apps (but not main notifications ) ??

Get from their website .cheers !

Top Bottom