Official Android discussion thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So sad that pure android lacks a basic feature like battery % in status bar, it's really sad

For some it's not a "basic" feature. Ones who have used Cyanogenmod's custom ROMs would perceive many feature which seems "basic" to us.
But the whole point of AOSP code is that anyone can modify it according to their needs.

Nexus 9 is announced for india, wil come in November. What is disappointing is the price of LTE model, it costs the same price as iPad Air with LTE. In US it costs 599US$ and in india it costs around 44K which is 730US$ when converted.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I have some videos taken using my note2. However I'm not able to determine where those videos are stored . Whether in SD card or phone memory.
How can I check where they are stored? I can find them in gallery.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys I have some videos taken using my note2. However I'm not able to determine where those videos are stored . Whether in SD card or phone memory.
How can I check where they are stored? I can find them in gallery.

Many ways. Simplest of them:
In gallery long tap on the video and select "Details". That should give you the location of the pic/video. Which you can then browse using any file manager like Astro.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Q: Is it possible to get into fastboot mode if bootloader is corrupt or device is not loading bootloader ?
I guess this is called soft brick

Minion

Conversation Architect
Guys I have a Movie folder with 8 video files in external SD card when i browse it through ES explorer it shows all files but when i connect it to PC that folder do not show any files.I don't have any folder lock software in my phone. I don't have any clue what happened?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys what's the best and easiest way to run Android on desktop? I mean on Windows 7 of course. I won't have any Android phone for about two weeks, just need to use WhatsApp and few other apps. I have installed something called YouWave Android but I don't like the experience :(

- - - Updated - - -

Naah.. Proyojon hoyni kokhono.

I type Benglish. :p
LOL. I know I won't use either, just the impulse but I am just loving typing it, after so so long I can write something in Bengali letters, feels like home :)

Top Bottom