Official Android discussion thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
I remember once I browsed something on my PC at office and then I can find similar results coming up when I open that link in my phone.
Same applied vice versa.
I would want whatever I browsed on my mobile with an option to delete.

amjath

Human Spambot
I remember once I browsed something on my PC at office and then I can find similar results coming up when I open that link in my phone.
Same applied vice versa.

You mean selecting the links visited and deleting in history? Don't know about others chrome does it.

ankush28

Bazinga
How do you search for something on a page on Boat? Last time I could not figure that out.

Coming to know that other than Dolphin no other browser supports Flash on KitKat, unbelievable!

You are just one google search away! I won't spoonfeed!
Works fine with Dolphin.

- - - Updated - - -

Same applied vice versa.

Thats sync function :D :D

Chrome syncs history between all your devices. You can turn it off from Settings>accounts

BhargavJ

In the zone
I have a question; I have a Xolo q800. I rooted it, but I haven't installed any Custom ROM yet. What I've noticed is that at times, a message pops up towards the bottom of the screen, white text in a black box, that says "Sending SMS Message". This has happened maybe two or three times in the past week, as far as I have noticed, and the last time, it happened as soon as I opened 360 Security. After this message, there is no message from the carrier informing me that I've been charged Re. 1 for the SMS; the balance remains the same. So what kind of message is being sent?

Also, I installed Go Launcher; what I want to do is I want to password-protect the app tray or whatever its called - the icon at the bottom of the main screen which you press to take you to all the apps that are installed. How do I do this? :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I have a question; I have a Xolo q800. I rooted it, but I haven't installed any Custom ROM yet. What I've noticed is that at times, a message pops up towards the bottom of the screen, white text in a black box, that says "Sending SMS Message". This has happened maybe two or three times in the past week, as far as I have noticed, and the last time, it happened as soon as I opened 360 Security. After this message, there is no message from the carrier informing me that I've been charged Re. 1 for the SMS; the balance remains the same. So what kind of message is being sent?

Also, I installed Go Launcher; what I want to do is I want to password-protect the app tray or whatever its called - the icon at the bottom of the main screen which you press to take you to all the apps that are installed. How do I do this? :D

Is it BSNL? I have a few BSNL SIMs do it.

same here.. BSNL pulls some weird sh!t. :\

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Same applied vice versa.

Go to Google Dashboard And Select Search History. From there you can delete all the history items, be it your mobile or office pc .

- - - Updated - - -

same here.. BSNL pulls some weird sh!t. :\

woah woah.. i thought of Using new BSNL sim.. What other weird stuff does it do ?? :shock:

BhargavJ

In the zone
Its a dual sim mobile, and every time I make a call or send a msg or use mobile data, I've set it so that it asks which card to use. The main card I use is Airtel, and till four days ago, I was using a BSNL card. Then I removed the BSNL card and installed an Idea card. I'm not sure if I have received the SMS sending msg after that.

I used the Airtel card for mobile data, but it was slow, so I tried the BSNL card but nothing would open. Then I got the Idea card, solely for 3g, but while its better than BSNL, its slower than Airtel. Now I'm thinking of getting a Vodafone card. Anyone on the forum from Gandhinagar or Gujarat - which card do you use for accessing the internet?

Top Bottom