Note II or Xperia Z

maddy

Journeyman
hi guys I extended my budget to 35k some how i did it :p

now I want phone to watch sitcoms n movies while traveling to work or play games...... listen music n so on but also good camera

so i short listed Note II and New Xperia Z and Nexus 4
but nexus 4 dont have external storage for my movies n sitcoms so i canceled it

I checked many new videos of Xperia Z its looking good so far

about battery of xperia z sony is giving stamina mode to save some battery life still mega confusion in two phones :p

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Note II has only one advantage over Xperia Z, that is the s-pen.
Try it out in some store. If you feel you are going to use the pen, get it. Otherwise, Xperia Z is way better than Note II - be it hardware or design.

tkin

Back to school!!
Note II for the S-Pen, the big screen, better talk time, Xperia Z for everything else: Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 vs. Sony Xperia Z - GSMArena.com

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I want to say Xperia Z for sure. But, but, but. It is better to wait and see if X:Z has any issues. 1080p display is one heck of a battery sucker and on top of that, this phone is a new territory for Sony. Wait for X:Z to release in the market, check how perfect the monster is. if not, well, you can go with Note II, which is, till now free from issues.

aroraanant

Explorer
Let Z come in market, then we will get to know how actually good the phone is, then only we would be able to comment on it.
So far Note 2 is a brilliant phone.

tkin

Back to school!!
PS: The Note II will still have buyers, I also like it, as a tablet replacement, its just that if I can get a Nexus 7 at 20k why would I invest 35k on a phablet? It has some cool features like multi window and SPEN, and if I can afford it someday(means if I have extra cash and nothing immediate in mind to buy) I might get a Note III or IV :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm.
the effort of appropriate language is to be economical. if you can say something in fewer words, by all means, do so
using complicated, redundant, and too many words is also a grammatical error

simple answer OT is Note II

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
The Xperia Z undoubtedly. But when it launches , it should be expensive by atleast 10k more than the Note 2.

-edit-

I cant believe my eyes !!! Xperia Z @ 36k ??? How ??? at that price , I am ready to forget that a 'phone' called Note 2 even existed :D

At that price get the Xperia Z. Period.

Last edited:

randomuser111

Technomancer
If you want the Z this month, go and book it at Sony Center/Xperia Store ASAP. Otherwise you have to wait till March first week. Although, if you wait you could probably get it for 1-2k lesser than what you'd pay if you pre order.

Top Bottom