OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
tuxian said:
A combo of both will mean a path breaking product
wht are u talking abt, a combo of wht?
SE and nokia?
are in in good state of mine while u posted?
erricsson is already in pact with sony for the past 2 yrs.

will even linux and windows will be a deadly combo?

:twisted:

frostt

Broken In
tuxian said:

i think what he means..is that as u can get pc's assembled with components of ur choice. in that ways if 1 was able to combine cellphones it wuld be gr8

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

even this does not make sense!

tuxian said:
frostt said:
i think what he means..is that as u can get pc's assembled with components of ur choice. in that ways if 1 was able to combine cellphones it wuld be gr8
It sounds great , but this has a small problem!

1. most phone accesories suit a particular phone model only .
2. then most importantly, this type of "combo" is never heard of as far as i know.
3. as far as pc's are concerned, it has many parts and can be assembled using many parts of different company's hardware, but the same does not hold true for mobs.
4. already as i have mentioned sony is in pact with erricson, so now u think it will be sony nokia erricsson? :)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

guru said:
what about sony T610 ?
as far as i am concerned, it is not a good phone over all, it might have many features and give value for money but , it is not a good phone according to me!

Jazzrulz

Broken In
says who? the se t610 is a very good phone. its offers bluetooth, ir , 65 k colors and much much more all at a low price of less than 9k. ok its quite sluggish and might get stuck at times, but still its the best sub 9k phone around

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

ok here's why...

one thing needs to be clear...

1.SE phones do not come with 2 yr warranty and 1yr insurance
2.SE phones do not get as much money as nokia do , when u want to resell it.
3.SE phones has a lot of software problems and signal reception problems.
and besides
4.nokia allows changeble covers
5. nokia has beter service centres (nokia care)

also see this:
Jazzrulz said:
ok its quite sluggish and might get stuck at times
nixcraft said:
T630 has some software problem, i sold that one and got N6230 (16K) quite good one comes with 32MB MMC and tons of stuff. If you can get that one go for Nokia. Sony got software problem and you may need to send it for upgradtion. Also bluetooth is good to share files btw lappy and mobile so go for Bluetooth

and one doubt i have...
wht is the difference betwn, 610 and 630?

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Sony Ericsson Boasts World's Most Respected Consumer Goods

Business: 23 November 2004, Tuesday.

Sony Ericsson swept the first price in the category "World's Most Respected Consumer Goods" in the annual global report " World's Most Respected Companies."

The "World's Most Respected Companies" is an annual global report which is researched by PricewaterhouseCoopers and analysed by Financial Times writers.

Sony Ericsson also ranks second of Best for innovation and swept the 21st place among the world's most respected companies.

World's most respected companies survey is the seventh such annual global survey of corporate reputation conducted jointly by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the FT. The research draws on the views of nearly 1,000 CEOs across 25 countries and a selected cross-section of fund managers, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and media commentators.

The aim is to show which companies are truly setting the pace in building reputational capital.

*www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=41835

SE Rocks!!

Intruder

Broken In
Sony Ericsson menu is screwed up

Always Nokia, till this time,
for the service price quality of signal reception.....ucant find better navigation in Than the Nokias

I Have found MOtorola with max no of signal reception problems
Samsung may have all innovative technology .. to say have the best display on cell till now.and may colsely compete Nokia

Sony Ericsson is just an insect goodfornothing eeeeks dont say abt it !

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

@Abhijit_T, are u posting the same post here and then in the other thread?
SE might be the world most respected cosumer goods but that doesnt have to do anything with mobs (as far as i am concerned)

Intruder said:
Sony Ericsson is just an insect goodfornothing eeeeks dont say abt it !
he he , more nokia fans!

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Abhijit_T said:
The SE T610/30 is the best and most popular phone ever
It comes as close to the perfect phone as possible

Hm.. I guess u cant call any phone as the best ever.. it all depends on time.. Well.. may be u think T610 is good.. What if u get a new SE phone with all features of 610 plus some newer featres?.. Infact T610 is a basic one, wid basic 'rich' features.. anyway in that way, well. i'd call 7600 as the best phone i've seen, thou i dnt say its the best evr..

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

people , u all say that nokia has a similar type, see even SE has T100/105, and T610/630.

wht is the difference btw 610 and 630?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

hmm, it is 50-50% now.

definetly in my opinion, samsung phones are better than panasonic.i actually like their adds( bipasha basu comes in it!) only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom