hmm, the 200th post for this hot topic!

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
rakesh_1024 said:
Hey My SE T630 hanged 8 times since my last post :(
Not good when memory is almost full.
this is the first time i am comming across such a problem, when memmory was full!

another user of T610 .... listen to wht he says...

Jazzrulz said:
its quite sluggish and might get stuck at times
and i used to have T100, and atleast once in two days it gets hanged.

frostt

Broken In
well the6600,ngage isnt afar frm these hanging problems as well....

Start a BT transfer ...then just cancel the transfer from the sending phone..and the 6600,ngage will hang....smtimes i have even seen them crash.....

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

frostt said:
well the6600,ngage isnt afar frm these hanging problems as well....

Start a BT transfer ...then just cancel the transfer from the sending phone..and the 6600,ngage will hang....smtimes i have even seen them crash.....

that is becoz, if u have a lot of softwares , installed in the phone...

SE phones do get hanged, not only if they softwares( i think,we cant install or use any softwares in a SE phone :?:),but otherwise too.
but this fellow has even when his memoery is full ( 8 times the phone had hung since 24 hours! )

G

gxsaurav

It's not only SE, every phones gets hanged, I have seen Nokia 6600 hang too, to solve it all one had to do was to remove the battry for 5 mins & place it back

Even my fone used to hang, but I strongly recomend going for a firmware upgrade if available, ASAP, it solved my phones hanging problem

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

gxsaurav said:
It's not only SE, every phones gets hanged, I have seen Nokia 6600 hang too, to solve it all one had to do was to remove the battry for 5 mins & place it back

Even my fone used to hang, but I strongly recomend going for a firmware upgrade if available, ASAP, it solved my phones hanging problem
u dint get me properly, i said, this happenes more in case of SE than nokia.

Wizard said:
.. 28 Votes vs 28 Votes ..
:cry: , it is 30 - so now

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Well... All you se fans should visit www.esato.com. That site is full of SE maniacs! This is my first post here. SE rules!! Nokia aint bad. The only good phones that nokia make are the cheap s60 devices. S40 sucks! Btw i currently use a nokia series 60 so guys, i ain't biased. But from my experience, se phones are much better built and have excellent service. Heck! you can even upgrade your SE phones firmware online....albeit for selected models.

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Give some reasons m8! I find nokia menu structure somewhat stupid. A simple task as choosing a wallpaper for the standby screen is a bit tricky.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Lol, Wh!Zk!D, then i can tell a hell lot of limitations of SE, which i have done before in this thread. Take and look and quote back if u want to argue...

stalin

Journeyman
Nokia is more user friendly and menus are much faster than Sony Erricsson. Lot of games, java program, themes can download for nokia than sony Erricsson.

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
In series 40 phones like 6610, you have to get in to "settings" to hear tones! If you go to the gallery and try to hear them, you gotta press start everytime you wanna hear the tone!

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Java games are java games. They are not limited to a certain manufacturer. A java game which can be played on a nokia can be equally played well on an Se phone too which supports java. And there are loads and loads of sites which contain themes for SE. And some guys mentioned here the support for innumerable apps for s60 phones. Tell me how many of you use legal versions of the app? I've come across very very few dudes who use legal software on their series 60 devices.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Wh!Zk!D said:
A java game which can be played on a nokia can be equally played well on an Se phone too which supports java.
So can u mention some SE phone which supports java?

Wh!Zk!D said:
And some guys mentioned here the support for innumerable apps for s60 phones. Tell me how many of you use legal versions of the app? I've come across very very few dudes who use legal software on their series 60 devices.
Hmmm, in that case, windows is very popular and most of us dont buy it, do we? See a thread on this subject and it got a poll too..., just see that and come.

The case is that we can get and use a lot of java games, and not that are we using a legal copy or a pirated copy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom