Nokia Pure View official Indian price Revealed

Theodre

In the zone
Nokia WAS the leader in mobiles because they were the one to show the world many new stuffs at the initial stages, the problem is that they are stuck with the old OS environment which users HATE :| Many of the models that are released by nokia is accused on having Beautiful hardware but crappy OS!! :|

I think this is the last one in that list :|

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Ok.
Last point Nokia was the leader.Now people have faith in Samsung.

Here's the reason fella.
Nokia was the king since the old days of 5110 (Yeah the black and white brick)
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hw-RTErZXeo/TCRCJX1-CzI/AAAAAAAAAKE/Tf0LtyLvo9M/s320/nokia5110hk5%5B1%5D.gif

They made some excellent and revolutionary devices like
N91 (with a hard disk inside it for music lovers), N90/93 (Twist and shoot style), N92 (Never made it to India), NGage, Ngage QD, 3250 (Twist phone), Communicator and many other models whose numbers I don't remember.

Majority of them were based on Symbian OS (Series 30, 40, 60, 80 and 90).

You didn't have Android those days, or Apple Iphone and Nokia was a happy camper. But as we moved towards the future, rivals started pouring in like a toilet Flush
Max, Micromax, Voxx, Videocon, HTC, BBC, BMC, Acer, Kasar, Sharp, Blunt, Samsung, Hum Sung, LG, Laljee, Apple, Pineapple, Motorola, Patlohasla etc.,

In the olden days Motorola wasn't a threat, but a baby who worked damn hard for sales, though their Razr did well, it wasn't enough for Moto to survive.

With the launch and development on Android, Nokia still 'assumed' their good old Symbian ship would sail happily, but then, Symbian doesn't have custom ROM's or Rooting or Overclocking stuff, the Symbian phone Box has a clear warning "Ok look, this is it, buy it or get lost, no rooting or shooting with symbian"

Nokia doesn't want to swallow the fact that they can use Android to their rescue, they still 'assume' they can rise from the ashes by launching some 41Megapixel or 100GB Hard disk phones bundled with Symbian, well bad move.

For this reason, Nokia is moving towards its death bed.

I hope this answers your query?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Here's the reason fella.
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hw-RTErZXeo/TCRCJX1-CzI/AAAAAAAAAKE/Tf0LtyLvo9M/s320/nokia5110hk5%5B1%5D.gif

N91 (with a hard disk inside it for music lovers), N90/93 (Twist and shoot style), N92 (Never made it to India), NGage, Ngage QD, 3250 (Twist phone), Communicator and many other models whose numbers I don't remember.

You didn't have Android those days, or Apple Iphone and Nokia was a happy camper. But as we moved towards the future, rivals started pouring in like a toilet Flush
Max, Micromax, Voxx, Videocon, HTC, BBC, BMC, Acer, Kasar, Sharp, Blunt, Samsung, Hum Sung, LG, Laljee, Apple, Pineapple, Motorola, Patlohasla etc.,

In the olden days Motorola wasn't a threat, but a baby who worked damn hard for sales, though their Razr did well, it wasn't enough for Moto to survive.

With the launch and development on Android, Nokia still 'assumed' their good old Symbian ship would sail happily, but then, Symbian doesn't have custom ROM's or Rooting or Overclocking stuff, the Symbian phone Box has a clear warning "Ok look, this is it, buy it or get lost, no rooting or shooting with symbian"

Nokia doesn't want to swallow the fact that they can use Android to their rescue, they still 'assume' they can rise from the ashes by launching some 41Megapixel or 100GB Hard disk phones bundled with Symbian, well bad move.

Lol..
You forgot about N95 and its huge success worldwide (a legendary phone).. N900 too.
Apple iPhone was released on 2007.
I have seen people using costumised firmware on Symbian devices.. And Yes, some Symbian devices can be OVERCLOCKED. 100GB Hard disk? That's awesome! Nokia ftw!

Ok.
Last point Nokia was the leader.Now people have faith in Samsung.

Not me and many other people.

ritvij

rated R
^^do not forget the n97.. i still remember its preview in digit's ft.. "the only thing missing from it is a kitchen sink!"
still nokia wont be around to witness the next decade..RIP!

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Lol..
You forgot about N95 and its huge success worldwide (a legendary phone).. N900 too.
Apple iPhone was released on 2007.
I have seen people using costumised firmware on Symbian devices.. And Yes, some Symbian devices can be OVERCLOCKED. 100GB Hard disk? That's awesome! Nokia ftw!

Oh man, I'm very depressed and sad that I missed those 2 models in my list, I already said many models that I cannot remember LOL.
100GB HDD is possible, but I can guarantee it'll be Symbian Celle OS (Anna > Belle > Celle)

^^do not forget the n97.. i still remember its preview in digit's ft.. "the only thing missing from it is a kitchen sink!"
still nokia wont be around to witness the next decade..RIP!

Had they installed a kitchen sink in it, the chances of their survival would have increased :lol:.

noob

Cyborg Agent
No matter how much Nokia rocked back in time , i never really liked any of their phones..they looked ugly. In those days we never cared if it could open PDF or word files or if it has a good IM app for chatting. infact being 24x7 online from phone was also not a necessity like today.

In those days, i liked SE phones very much. Smart and sexy looks. Also the camera and music quality was top notch.

Even today, most of the smartphones don't match the picture quality of those good old SE phones. However, i really liked iPhone camera quality. Yet to see such awesome camera on Android phone.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
No matter how much Nokia rocked back in time , i never really liked any of their phones..they looked ugly. In those days we never cared if it could open PDF or word files or if it has a good IM app for chatting. infact being 24x7 online from phone was also not a necessity like today.

In those days, i liked SE phones very much. Smart and sexy looks. Also the camera and music quality was top notch.

Even today, most of the smartphones don't match the picture quality of those good old SE phones. However, i really liked iPhone camera quality. Yet to see such awesome camera on Android phone.

What brand are you exactly going with as your whole post sounds more confusing and messy?
You say
Nokia = I don't like
Old SE = I like for camera and music quality
Todays Smartphones < Old days SE
Iphone Camera Quality = I like
Android = Want an Iphone Camera in it

So you mean Sony Ericsson W800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/S?

The world moves forwards, and not 2 step forwards and 1 step backwards :lol:

noob

Cyborg Agent
What brand are you exactly going with as your whole post sounds more confusing and messy?
You say
Nokia = I don't like

So you mean Sony Ericsson W800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/S?

The world moves forwards, and not 2 step forwards and 1 step backwards :lol:

Nokia = I don't like
True

True

Yes. but ONLY in terms of Camera and Sound quality.

True.

Want a better quality camera in Android phones.

Sony Ericsson W800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/S?
Read above answers.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
What a mobile should be

OS=Android mix with IOS
Apps=IOS Store
Hardware/Battery life= Nokia CellPhones
Camera=Iphone
UI And all other stuff = SONY timescape or htc sense
Sony is actually really goood

Terabyte

In the zone
Sony is actually really goood
But the NXT series is disappointing in the sense that none of the phones come with ICS and lack of memory expansion slot in most of their new phones.

Talking about Nokia 808 I wonder if Symbian OS has some restrictions as far the screen resolutions go, since Nokia haven't been able to bring out phones over 360x640 resolution for ages now.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Price.When something is overpriced.Some people who think think there dad is rich.Buy it and then tell.Its not this its not that..blah blah.Even though the fact is you get better stuff at that same price.
Eg my friend who doesnt agree that iphone is a overpriced $h!t.

But the NXT series is disappointing in the sense that none of the phones come with ICS and lack of memory expansion slot in most of their new phones.

Talking about Nokia 808 I wonder if Symbian OS has some restrictions as far the screen resolutions go, since Nokia haven't been able to bring out phones over 360x640 resolution for ages now.

Well other than the lack of memory and ICS.
Sony has better cells than samsung(in 10-20k).

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Here's the reason fella.

:rofl:

And why should they accept the fact they cannot keep going with Symbian!

After all symbian was the OS that made them champion of mobile phones or smartphones,They must not be able to forget the days when they were clear Ruler and Samsung,LG,Motorola all used to Lick dust.:wink:I dont even used to give as much as a look to those Brands(apparently none of us used to IMO !)

But ofcourse the Good Days are gone for now atleast.

Top Bottom