Nokia Pure View official Indian price Revealed

Aerrow

Journeyman
There are more people then you can imagine who will prefer 808 over any other phone.

Please suggest a DSLR which one can fit in pocket easily for 20k, as rest of 808's specs should cost 10k atleast. And ofc should be less than 200g so one can swing it around and showoff all day.

+1.. brilliant thinking mate...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ As you say more people.AFAIK The only people buying might be
1)People buying their first smartphone
2)Who have used Only Nokia never used an android
3)Show off people(Who will change cells every 4-6 months)

robbinghood

Journeyman
Just see the Videos and Then Talk about Nokia 808!

Nokia 808 PureView Hands On Video (User Review) - YouTube

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7s--KkPGQ

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4bN0ZXR2rs

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RHQC0eS_k

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Just see the Videos and Then Talk about Nokia 808!

Nokia 808 PureView Hands On Video (User Review) - YouTube

Nokia 808 PureView from Above - What the Earth looks like with PureView - YouTube

See the full picture with the Nokia 808 PureView - YouTube

Nokia Rich Recording in Nokia 808 PureView Explained - YouTube

Nokia Fanboy Alert!

Agreed that it has a 'God Like' camera, but the screen resolution kills the deal.

Can you imagine driving a Tata Nano with a Jet Engine?

No doubt it'll run fast, but it'll be damn tight.

The Jet Engine is the 41MP Camera and the Nano Body is your OS + Screen Resolution + other limiting factors, a bad combination.

As some guy said in the previous page, Nokia invested tonnes of money to officially declare the platform as dead, follow their path and blow money on it to say "Man, money gone down the drain"

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Yup nokia themselfs have told it
Symbian is dead.And probably 808 is the last symbian phone in the WORLD

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

Not really, read that Nokia launched 4 budget phones under $50 having Symbian Series 30 (Nokia 111, 113 and something like that) for teens who cannot afford smartphones.
Nokia launches low-end 110, 112 cellphones - Tech News - IBNLive

They say 2, but its actually 4.
2 models have dual sim, and the same 2 models are available in single sim.

azzu

AJJU
Nokia Fanboy Alert!

Offtopic : nano with jet engine sounds great..
it will be fun to drive on with such a car..
will be buying the car alone for its jet engine not the jet aircraft..
because its a technological marvel in which a powerfull jet enigne has been incorporated into a car that too , a small car like nano..
and yes it will be exorbitantly priced because there's no other such thing to compete with it in the market.
if we see tata indica's and maruti 800's too with jet engines or likewise , the price of nano-with jet enigne will definitely will come down...
lets not boggle down with nano's steering problems or can it cope with the jet engine power or other feature's , the jet engine alone is the USP of the car..
hence an enthusiast who cannot park a jet-aircraft or doesnt know how to ride a jet-aircraft will go for a jet engined nano..coz of the reasons known to all..

hope iam clear with my point ;)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths

1). May be or may be not.

2). Belle is a decent OS and is easier to use than an Android [tbh]. Not to mention bad battery life on Android devices. And as it seems Android use Media Transfer Mode to connect to PC's right? I find it utterly lacking some features, Data Transfer Mode ftw! OS might be a big issue for those who only buy phones for apps, for those people get an iPod touch. iOS is the king of apps, no need of android lol. Consider the SIII, all these years we are stuck with 8MP when 12MP was out on 2009? Couldn't Samsung pull out a pure 12MP sensor with 1080p recording of >20mbps bit-rate?

3). Really who wouldn't show off the 41MP camera-phone? Wouldn't one show his friends how fast the Note is if one buys it.. Or would one rather choose to hide it in their home for eternity? 808 looks uber cool.

Nokia Fanboy Alert!

Agreed that it has a 'God Like' camera, but the screen resolution kills the deal.

The Jet Engine is the 41MP Camera and the Nano Body is your OS + Screen Resolution + other limiting factors, a bad combination.

As some guy said in the previous page, Nokia invested tonnes of money to officially declare the platform as dead, follow their path and blow money on it to say "Man, money gone down the drain"

The resolution is only the major hit, although I agree Belle can be improved for apps compatibility. Anyways the Pureview tech is going to come on Mango if anyone likes it they have hope.

I don't think so.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
The resolution is only the major hit, although I agree Belle can be improved for apps compatibility. Anyways the Pureview tech is going to come on Mango if anyone likes it they have hope.

And thats the only point that kills the whole deal fella :twisted:.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Lets see what happens when 808 releases.:)
But i personally preffer And ios device(As its really simple) or an Android(For its customization).
Belle is a really big update for previous versions.But whats new in it? It has Androids notification pull down bar.And it is a plain-vanilla os.
Though it has a much better Battery life.
My Moms E6 was giving 2/2.5 days battery life.Now it has reduced to 1 day

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
But i personally preffer And ios device(As its really simple) or an Android(For its customization).
Belle is a really big update for previous versions.But whats new in it? It has Androids notification pull down bar.And it is a plain-vanilla os.

Check if the battery is swollen, take it out and place it on a flat surface, spin it, if it keeps spinning throw it in the bin and get a new one.

Aerrow

Journeyman
Techies would, noobs wouldnt :lol:

Really? This might be a shocker to u but the general population is more filled with average ppl who would buy a phone for some feature which they like in it ( I would not call them n00bs.. but they are neither techies) and less with those who u call techies.

Also, if it was just techies who bought Android phones, they would have had to stop selling Android phones long ago.

I do however agree that the tech savvy ppl are increasing in the phone market but it still hasnt beaten the general population who dont look so closely at everything...

I agree with the above guy... the battery might be faulty.. e6 always last more than a day even with mid-high level usage.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
4) who have no idea about what a camera sensor is. Megapixel is everything.
5) they think HD screen is crap or just some marketing gimmick.
6) unaware of what OS is under the hood (they'll buy Asha if it has 30MP camera).
7) Baap ka paisa kind of guy.
8) HTC is a Chinese brand. LG makes refrigerators. Samsung makes TV. Motorola makes radio (90% of my friends think so).

ritvij

rated R
4) who have no idea about what a camera sensor is. Megapixel is everything.
5) they think HD screen is crap or just some marketing gimmick.
6) unaware of what OS is under the hood (they'll buy Asha if it has 30MP camera).
7) Baap ka paisa kind of guy.
8) HTC is a Chinese brand. LG makes refrigerators. Samsung makes TV. Motorola makes radio (90% of my friends think so).

true to the last word..:lol:
btw, many haven't even heard about htc..
10) people who buy phones from us and say "iska lock kaise khulega??".. they think T-mobile makes the god darn phone..(personal experience with an aunt..:lol:)

Top Bottom