Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Friends :),

I want 2 buy a phone....and my budget is 23k
pls tell me some best phones in the market from nokia or se

Nokia is good but my friend told me dat symbian OS usually hangs as
compared 2 SE which doesnt have hanging problem.....is it true?:(

My requirements r : :cool:
16M color display,atleast 2.4 inch screen, atleast 3 MP or above camera,Wi-Fi......etc

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
I will suggest for N95 8GB, a bit expensive, but will give full satisfaction.

N82 seems outdated design concept. The only +ve point is the Xenon Flash.

If you will go for SE, then go for K850i (excels in camera & music department, but a bit buggy as referred in some forums).

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Get the N82. Excellent 5mpix camera with auto focus and xenon flash, VGA video recording, great display, stereo speakers, wi-fi, GPS, motion sensor, 2gb card and Symbian S60 OS which just rocks!

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
@krazyfrog

N82 is a good choics, but the N95 8Gb comes with 8GB inbuilt memory, 2.8inch screen and all other features N82 comes minus the xenon flash. Both N82 and N958GB have S60 3rd Edition FP1.

The facia of N82 is made of steel (uncoated) so is very prone to scratches.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
The facia of N82 is made of steel (uncoated) so is very prone to scratches.

afaik it made of plastic and not steel.

if u can stretch ur budget to 27k then go for the N95 8GB.it has almost everything that the N82 has on offer (only Xenon plash is not there),looks gr8 (better than N82).

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
I will suggest for N95 8GB, a bit expensive, but will give full satisfaction.

N82 seems outdated design concept. The only +ve point is the Xenon Flash.

If you will go for SE, then go for K850i (excels in camera & music department, but a bit buggy as referred in some forums).
dude look at the budget. in his budget n82 is the best phone for him. but otherwise n95 8GB beats n82

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Exactly. @Tanmay even I know that N95 8gb would be better. But his budget is 23k and N95 8gb costs a friggin 27k!

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
This phone is not yet released, but should be out by March '08. If you can wait : *direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/rokre8/

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
go for the W960.......symbian uiq....fast..touch screen...2.6 inch display....u will not regret it...only fact tht it has a 3.2 mp cam but i guess it will suit your needs...for music purposes u cant get better than this..if u really want a phone with style packed to the brim..w960 is the way to go...

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
if ur concerned abt memory .

n95 8gb has inbuilt memory with no card slot

n82 has memory card slot ..comes with 2 gb .. can support upto 32gb ..for now on ..in india u can get 4 gb ones for 1.6k ..8 gb are available abroad ..12gb are announced by sandisk recently ..and even 16gb are coming ..
people have used upto 8gb with n82 without issues ..

all this only matters ..if ur not concerned abt n82 looks and ur main worry is storage ..i have n82 .. superb phone ..

also .. xenon is not only plus point of n82 over n95 8gb .. its camera performance is better than n95 8gb even though both share the same camera hardware ..and believe me ..xenon flash of n82 rocks ... its makes a hell lot of difference over led flash ..

THE best 5mp camera phone available now - N82

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
The n95 8gb comes for 27 k. Third eye got the n82 for 21k.. Obviously the n95 8gb ll be better cos its 6k costlier. But the n82 is almost at par with it and also has xenon flash. So N82 it is.

dont go for W960i no EDGE

• Along with the phone & charger nothing is provided in the box.
  • The design of the phone is Awful.
  • The build quality of the phone is Flimsy and is Prone to scratches.
  • The keypad and joystick/controller of the phone are uncomfortable to use.
  • The display is dim and unimpressive and is not easil viewable in direct sunlight.
  • The network reception is bad
  • Voice clarity and loudness is bad
  • Ringtones are not loud enough to hear in a noisy environment.
  • Loudspeaker (speakerphone) is not loud enough for voice calls.
  • Vibration strength of the phone is bad
  • The battery lasts 1 days with heavy usage and 1 days with light usage.
  • I would rate the battery as bad
wait for black N82 and enrything else everything suxxx

current N82 is steel plate
look at video *www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNlDv2UCL1M&feature=related

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom